Video Promo for Cars On Fire

I don't understand the messaging. At a glance I see something called "Cars on Fire" taking place at a race track that is supposed to be one part show & shine and another part car rally. When I put together Cars on Fire + race track + car rally in my head.... I get something very different than what you are planning.

Also I'm sure you've put a lot of time and effort into all of this, but what you've linked isn't a video. Its a power point presentation backed with music. Where's the teaser footage of people hard at work prepping their project car/exotic/etc. for this thing? Where's the past Mega Ride footage? Aren't you testing a Focus RS? Where's the teaser video of your Type R toying with the new RS? etc, etc.

Where's the hype?!

Since this is a first edition event, there is very little footage that I can use that is applicable. There is no racing. The rally is another way of saying meetup. I don't have a $5000 video budget to do what you have suggested unfortunately but I think the message is otherwise clear that this is a car show. Next year we'll have footage that we can use but right now none exists!

People are always complaining no matter what... I'd like to see them organized something this big..

keep up the good work !
it's nice to see a car event at a nice location. It's not that I don't like parking lot with nids de poule de laval but ... :)

Un autre samedi que je ne peux pas puisque je photographie un mariage. Je vous souhaites du succès et un bel événement.

Back