Mon expérience chez Xtreme DIP (Non-Résolu)

Même si c'est facile à trouver son adresse, pourquoi le mettre dans le thread de même.
Crosseur ou pas le gars mérite pas de ce faire vandaliser chez eu.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Pourtant, c'est tellement facile de trouver le nom complet et l'adresse du domicile d'Ali en allant sur le cidreq, c'est 100% publique.

I removed the address.

Please do NOT post personal info on the business owner or the OP on MR. (YES YES I Know the business owner put the OPs picture on FB, but we're not FB)

ok I have some time to rewrite what I deleted or close to it

I think a judge sitting on this case would obviously look at it from a NEUTRAL (since he's not MR Army/crazy) standpoint and would say this is a 50/50 case so XDIP will have to repay the OP 50% (500$)

If I owned company XYZ and my client would remove the dip (and lets assume I did a bad job) and then ask me for a refund without me seeing the shit job I did, I would refuse
Why?
Well we're all jumping on Ali calling him every single word in the dictionary because we think he's lying about the vandalism and the egging with fake pictures....
Can the OP not have faked his initial pictures ? Can he not have passed a hair dryer around certain areas to make bubbles appear and fake all this because he didnt like the job or color ?

That being said he clearly stated himself that he wanted 0$ back from this post and wanted to let everyone know how the job was shit, because CLEARLY he knew he was in the wrong by ripping the job off and having already sent his car to get wrapped, hence the reason why he did not want his $ back....

once MR Army jumped on he changed his tone to wanting a refund and the business owner in this case handled the situation like an idiot (with all due respect), he should have stuck by his warranty and said SORRY BUD BUT YOU HAD TO BRING ME THE CAR WITH THE DIP AND YOU DIDNT.... instead he freaked out at MR Army, he posted threats, he posted OP picture on his companies FB (like seriously?) and then said he would refund the OP and did not

all this because OP was too impatient to go show the shit job/get it fixed OR maybe OP decided DIP was not what he expected to begin with and ripped it off and went for a wrap

this only leads me to one conclusion
we're dealing with 2 monkeys that can't eat a banana

hence the 50/50 judgement by Judge Persianrider

BTW for those who will say, WELL HE CONTACTED THEM AND THEY DIDNT REPLY....well FUCK ME PEOPLE ... when I get a shit job or even god damn CARWASH... I go right back to the place in question... I don't TEXT/EMAIL them pictures

Well le 50/50 c'était ce que le gars de la m3 demandait a la base..

I wouldn't have given OP 1 cent as a refund in the begining

Its like calling a paint guy and say
-HEY, YOU PAINTED MY LIVING ROOM LIKE CRAP... LOOK AT THESE PICTURES... I WANT 50%
-Ok ill come see the job
-No I already have a guy here painting over it
-Uhmmm 0$ refund buddy

The only reason its 50/50 now in my book is because the business owner said he would refund him and backed out of that deal.

I wouldn't have given OP 1 cent as a refund in the begining

Its like calling a paint guy and say
-HEY, YOU PAINTED MY LIVING ROOM LIKE CRAP... LOOK AT THESE PICTURES... I WANT 50%
-Ok ill come see the job
-No I already have a guy here painting over it
-Uhmmm 0$ refund buddy

The only reason its 50/50 now in my book is because the business owner said he would refund him and backed out of that deal.

I agree, and this reflects pretty much what I said in my first replies, HOWEVER, there's 1 key point where I differ in my opinion. Ali and XtremeDip were always quick to reply or at very minimum, timely, prior to the job. Once the job was delivered, it then took multiple days to answer. This is the part that is unacceptable and where the judges mood/opinion on the matter might sway. Unless there's a documented alibi, I'd say they were avoiding the calls because they knew this client was trying to get in touch because of the horrendous job, and that 3 days was enough to assume they would not take responsibility for it.

Back