Mon expérience chez Xtreme DIP (Non-Résolu)

Ahahaha

feca27a3c65b10b23850948fa79ff4df.jpg

^That's not funny. the rad joke has been played out and posting reviews like this just makes the reviewer lose credibility, and HELPS XTD. Proper negative reviews will work...that's just dumb.

^That's not funny. the rad joke has been played out and posting reviews like this just makes the reviewer lose credibility, and HELPS XTD. Proper negative reviews will work...that's just dumb.
Facebook should ban reviews on non-customers.

That's where Amazon verified purchases reviews are worth something.

I know.

But in Xtreme shit case, simply report and they look at the ratings and see right away they are not real.

The same can be said for 5 star ratings....you can easily tell friend to go put 5 stars....or people who put 5 stars simply to suck up and try and win someting...

Just share this thread on your FB page... So people could avoid that company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srsly! who the fuck charges for an evaluation? I mean, if it's a garage that needs to dig around to find the broken part or problem, yeah...but they'll often waive it if you get the car fixed with them. For this type of work...I'd run as far away from them as I could if they wanted to charge me for an evaluation.

Yo shamwow, how much to dip my hood?
Itll be $300 for the job.
Oh cool lemme think about it
Yea and that will be $100 for estimation, cash or debit?

Is this how its supposed to work normally? :dunno:

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

srsly! who the fuck charges for an evaluation? I mean, if it's a garage that needs to dig around to find the broken part or problem, yeah...but they'll often waive it if you get the car fixed with them. For this type of work...I'd run as far away from them as I could if they wanted to charge me for an evaluation.

It's the new arab marketing technique, he low-ball himself

Back