Meanwhile in Italy, Parents who insist on vegan diet for children may risk jail

non, le spambot aurait fait un titre genre

In Italy, parents go jail if vegan diet weight loss

avec genre un vidéo pas rapport

If it's proven that the kids are malnourished and hungry, then yes.

But vegan? Nothing wrong with that. You have to be on top of your vitamin and protein intake though, so an added responsibility for the parents.

Jail time for a vegan diet is dumb...

I've said it before, I'll say it again, you are a sad excuse of a libertarian. Since when is it fashionable to applaud when a politician unilaterally impose on parents her uninformed opinion on how they should raise their kids?

Veganism might rustle the very small jimmies of some but it can totally be done in a healthy manner, regardless of age.

Meanwhile, we sell happy meals/hand out toys in McDonalds...

If it's proven that the kids are malnourished and hungry, then yes.

There is probably a law that prevent miss-treatment of childs already, it's commune sense. This is just another freak politician (conservative in that case) plastering her ignorance or being the paid pawn of the meat industry lobby.

C'est drôle, j'aurais pensé que tu t'opposerais à l'ingérence du gouvernement dans la vie des familles.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, you are a sad excuse of a libertarian. Since when is it fashionable to applaud when a politician unilaterally impose on parents her uninformed opinion on how they should raise their kids?

Veganism might rustle the very small jimmies of some but it can totally be done in a healthy manner, regardless of age.

Meanwhile, we sell happy meals/hand out toys in McDonalds...

As much as I hate vegans you guys really thought I want them jailed for not eating meat? lol

As much as I hate vegans you guys really thought I want them jailed for not eating meat? lol

We're just mocking you. You're always claiming to be an "anarchist" and a libertarian so we couldn't resist making fun of your contradictions.

There's nothing wrong with being VEGAN

the problem is that a shitty average Italian meal , probably has more nutrient than the average shitty VEGAN DIET,

more to plan out when you make a VEGAN diet to be heathy IMO

Keep it real, gotta eat veal!!

For the Vegan thing if you are responsible and educated it can work. Its probably very expensive to get everything you need to balance the vegan diet

Back