Importation voiture du Japon

Moi j'ai dealer deux fois avec William de chez JDM Connection.
Soarer et Skyline et les deux fois super satisfait!
Ok, ca date de 10 ans passé mais je recommencerais si un RHD m'intéresserais.

Ayoye j'en vois pas des propres de-même souvent. Nice!

Pour ma part je vais me racheter un RHD japonais prochianmeent et je vais surment faire affaire avec Brian !

mon prochain daily : JX100 Chaser

5334956815_b31dfc83bf_b.jpg

Oh yeah!!
*tu*

Jpense que jvais inquire sur des AE86 voir ce quil pourrait trouver... Est ce quil deal dans les voitures plus vieilles aussi (70s-80s)?

He will import whatever you want, he simply acts as the broker on your behalf.

Here are the most recent jap auction sales for AE86's;
"END" is the price they sold for in 1000's of JPY. So the first one @ 345,000JPY= $4402 CAD. It will cost you about $4000 on top of the purchase price to get it here, all fees included except final shipping to your destination. The better examples usually go for 700,000-1,000,000 Yen or more.
86.jpg

He will import whatever you want, he simply acts as the broker on your behalf.

Here are the most recent jap auction sales for AE86's;
"END" is the price they sold for in 1000's of JPY. So the first one @ 345,000JPY= $4402 CAD. It will cost you about $4000 on top of the purchase price to get it here, all fees included except final shipping to your destination. The better examples usually go for 700,000-1,000,000 Yen or more.
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ig9hkcbesz2hwxa/86.jpg?dl=0

I wouldnt expect to pay less than 10k CAD for something decent cuz... u know... Initial D tax & all... Best examples are more like 2M yen+
I normally browse Goo-net exchange but they dont ship to Canada, unfortunately. They have the best selection of interesting cars I find...

Back