Slowly Slowly, Criticising Islam = Lawsuit (In QC)

we can agree that religion is flawed and people still practicing it are mildly retarded. But he cannot go around spreading hate like that. He's doing the exact same thing as the people he's preaching hate about. That's the law, as flawed as it is, he has to abide to them.

There I fixed that for you.

Organized religion is what will lead us to the next big war whatever you choose to call it.

All organized religion. In the US you have bible freaks that will come at you with a pitchfork because you want to abort the baby a rapist put inside you or abort a pregnancy that would result in a crippled child being born and so on.

Makes you think when you realize just how many people think religion is still relevant.

we can agree that islam is flawed and some people are practicing the wrong way. But he cannot go around spreading hate like that. He's doing the exact same thing as the people he's preaching hate about. That's the law, as flawed as it is, he has to abide to them.

I think what I Hate the most in the situation is the need to accommodate and bend over to their demands here in Canada. I dont give a crap what their customs are. Keep it to yourselves and dont bother others with it.

I think what I Hate the most in the situation is the need to accommodate and bend over to their demands here in Canada. I dont give a crap what their customs are. Keep it to yourselves and dont bother others with it.

Yeah but here its turning to lets accommodate everyone while throwing our customs/standards/ways in the toilet and shitting al over them. Liberal Style baby!
were-the-millers-no-ragrets-tattoo.jpg

funny thing is I had a discussion with a muslim friend ( yes i can tolerate him). He explained to me that for the case of table clothes on women's head, if the majority does it, you are obliged to follow the majority to not disturb the peace. Blend in basically. But, that's the part that really pissed me off is if the majority does not wear the table cloth, muslim women are free to choose if they want to wear it or not, for as long as it's comfortable to her belief. Like fk you, it's such a one way street , the fact that you wear the table cloth upsets the peace of your host country and does not comply with your host country's beliefs and traditions.

La meilleure facon de contrecarrer leur plan : pendant une semaine toutes les Québécoises portent un hijab ...le problëme serait de convaincre ma conjointe ...sa politique est de les ignorer , de faire comme si les turbannées n'existaient pas....l'ignorance c'est pas la protestation suprême ?
abu-muwahhid.jpg

funny thing is I had a discussion with a muslim friend ( yes i can tolerate him). He explained to me that for the case of table clothes on women's head, if the majority does it, you are obliged to follow the majority to not disturb the peace. Blend in basically. But, that's the part that really pissed me off is if the majority does not wear the table cloth, muslim women are free to choose if they want to wear it or not, for as long as it's comfortable to her belief. Like fk you, it's such a one way street , the fact that you wear the table cloth upsets the peace of your host country and does not comply with your host country's beliefs and traditions.

RCMP allows Muslim women Mounties to wear hijab
New policy aims to better reflect diverse communities and recruit more Muslim officers

Special RCMP hijab developed

RCMP Staff Sgt. Julie Gagnon said current policy, which came into effect in January 2016, requires an "exemption" to wear the hijab from the commissioner, the only senior officer permitted to approve faith-based accommodations.

Gagnon said the RCMP developed a hijab for applicants or serving female members of the Islamic faith, reflecting "the diversity of the RCMP's workforce." It underwent rigorous testing to ensure the design meets "the highest standards of officer safety."

She said the RCMP currently has no members requesting to wear the hijab on duty

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-diversity-policy-hijab-1.3733829

hhmmm

I'm less concerned with female officers wearing a hijab than I am about them being a competent police officer. They can wear a multicoloured clown wig for all I care, but they had better be able to handle the situation when some shit goes down.

And before people go crazy and blame Trudeau for this, please note: Male members of the Sikh faith have been able to wear the turban as part of the RCMP uniform since the early 1990s.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Il y a une solution a cela.. mais bon. C'est pas mal drastique... Tu ramasses tout les radicaux pis.. tu ship ca dans leurs pays sans possibilité de retour. Pis tant qu'as shipper , tu ship la famille aussi... pis les amis...

Oh wait.. Canada.. le pays de l'amour et du pardon et du on s'fait mangé la laine sur le dos pendant qu'ont nous entre des sapins entier dans l'cul. Car on dois accommodé toutes les calisses de religion de marde.

how come the women with that thing on there head are allowed to take a picture for ur licenece with it on ??? i was shocked to see that shit at the SAAQ

Back