Steph

Shardik

Steph ASE.jpg

Very very sad news.
Our friend Steph Boutin passed away a few days ago.

Steph is special to all of us who were fortunate enough to meet him.
He had a big heart and always helped everyone.
That was his nature.

His wife and children always came first and we have seen the love they shared together.

He will be deeply missed by all.

Dave S

Yes indeed.:tear:
Very sad news!:balling:
I really thought we'd see him again at the track passing us with his Cayman! :(

RIP Stéphane. Say hi to Gilles and Ayrton from us! :cya:

For those who are wondering want he rode: started with a red Prelude SH

I am still in shock. We knew Steph was ill but we always hope he would continue to fight it, but in the end it was just too much.
I have know Steph since our bike days- some 30 + years, he is a friend and considered an ASELC family member- we will miss him and so will the community- as he gave more than he took- always willing to help and instruct.

Wow, just wow.

I am sure though he would have wanted things to go on as normal, but that would not be right, so next Monday night at lapping- join us as we take a slow lap around ASE in tribute of our fallen friend.

A few pics from our homage to Stephane yesterday evening at the ASE.

Take a look at his track car, and his kid holding the checkered flag.
About 68 cars went on track for two slow commemorative laps, with Stephane's two kids holding the checkered flag out the window in the lead cars.

His wife and kids were truly touched by the gesture.

RIP Stephane, you will be missed but your gentleness will carry on and serve as a model to your instructor buddies!

Last edited:
Mes sincères sympathies à sa famille et ses amis.
Très triste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Un gars extra-ordinaire qui a roulé jusqu'au bout malgré sa maladie ...
Pour moi ce qui restera en mémoire c'est sa force de se battre et rester positif.

Un chic type qui était toujours d'agréable compagnie. Il va me manquer lors de nos événements. Godspeed Steph!

Back