WTB: AWD + Convertible

Seriously though. I understand if you can only have one car. But if you can have multiple cars why not just get something that's not awd?

I guess I just don't see the allure of awd in the summer.

I understand your logic. One can also argue the the allure of having a vert in the winter. The answer is as follows;

I want to have something that is fun on any given day. Im at an age now where I dont give a fukk if I drive a 100K super car in the snow, If I wake up tomorrow and its -15 and there's 6inches of snow on the ground I dont want to feel like I have to drive a boring car/SUV just because mother nature said so.....FUKK HER!.......LOL!

After an intense/heated conversation with Gregster, looks like im getting 911TT CAB.

I understand your logic. One can also argue the the allure of having a vert in the winter. The answer is as follows;

I want to have something that is fun on any given day. Im at an age now where I dont give a fukk if I drive a 100K super car in the snow, If I wake up tomorrow and its -15 and there's 6inches of snow on the ground I dont want to feel like I have to drive a boring car/SUV just because mother nature said so.....FUKK HER!.......LOL!

After an intense/heated conversation with Gregster, looks like im getting 911TT CAB.

if there is 6 inches of snow tomorrow I will do donuts in your A4 thats sitting here

didnt read entire thread but if you do look at the 650i convertible

make sure you get CPO and that you sell it right before the CPO ends

a friend bought one this summer with CPO and let me tell you that he's been at the dealer already 4 times ....

seems to be an unreliable ride overall

Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet. USDM only, much more exotic and rare here than any convertible Porsche.

Nice, but no way im blowing 170K - 180K on a benz.
Only to lose most of it to depreciation....ah AMG Benz ;) If awd is must then ya the 911turbo cabriolet all day...my choice for a winter cabrio car would be a aston vantage but it doesn't met ur awd requirement.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

That's the answer I was hoping for to be honest!

He loves driving the Cayenne around worrying about impending doom! That and hanging up the phone on me today

He loves driving the Cayenne around worrying about impending doom! That and hanging up the phone on me today

You guys are like an old couple. You keep complaining about one another but you can't stop talking about him when I'm with you.

It's so cute!

Back