News: Less than an hour ago - Skyline under truck on Hwy 40

14207767_10153723400061971_9128517680619609897_o.jpg

Ca en dit long. Depuis fait un ostie de bout que je le croise et que son cul balotte tjrs.

@Cartier_001, je n'avais pas vu que tu as poster la meme photo. Sorry!

A young alchemist traveling through the cosmos of time and space, transcending matter & spirit

y devrait le changer pour

A young idiot swerving through the highways of montreal, ramming into a truck trailer

le char avait l'air clean, si au moins il avait pris le temps de faire la maintenance appropriée.

En plus il ose dire que ya rien quil pouvait faire pour empecher que ca arrive

Nothing i could do to stop it happening

How about : FIX YOUR FUC*ING CAR

Fucking idiot putting everyone in danger around him because he couldn't be bothered. What a selfish prick. Shit like that doesn't break overnight. Thankfully no one was hurt, but if there was another car next to him, it could've been bad!

mandatory inspections on all cars

first one after 4 years, then every 2 years

boom in public transport and reduction in number of accidents

makes too much sense, will never happen

mandatory inspections on all cars

first one after 4 years, then every 2 years

boom in public transport and reduction in number of accidents

makes too much sense, will never happen

have you seen the bureaucracy done right in quebec at any point in time or history, good luck enforcing inspection here without it turning into a cash grabbing cluster fuck of inefficiency and time waster

I apologize, you are right did not think far enough...

have you seen the bureaucracy done right in quebec at any point in time or history, good luck enforcing inspection here without it turning into a cash grabbing cluster fuck of inefficiency and time waster

I didn't know finished bushings can do that lol

Think about it, the bolt is held by the bushing, the bushing is absorbing most of the impacts/pulls.

Now remove said bushing, put some bolt just smacking around in a hole thats not fit to hold it, it will eventually snap with the tension and forces the car is putting on it, considering the dude is in a skyline and that people on MR are saying he was driving like a moron even with done bushing well...it was just waiting to happen.

Je comprends pas les gens qui roulent dans une voiture tout croche. Juste le feeling que je ressens quand ya de koi de pas parfait sur mes voitures c est assez pour me décourager pis reparer ca dans l'heure qui suit.

Comment les gens font pour chauffer avec des tires finis, des directions, drive train batteries, exhaust finis lumieres brulées bearings, alternateurs qui scillent etc..

Je comprends pas les gens qui roulent dans une voiture tout croche. Juste le feeling que je ressens quand ya de koi de pas parfait sur mes voitures c est assez pour me décourager pis reparer ca dans l'heure qui suit.

Comment les gens font pour chauffer avec des tires finis, des directions, drive train batteries, exhaust finis lumieres brulées bearings, alternateurs qui scillent etc..
The amount of bouncy cars and mazda 3's that rattle over every single nick and cranny here is disgusting. People don't care any more, most people don't even have enough money to own a car, let alone maintain it anymore. Example, this guy walks in my store on Friday, needs an outer tierod and a pitman arm for his 99 Durango. Give him the prices, he calls his buddy and is like any way you can save the tierod? What the fuck? He was like forget it, i'll drive it until it dies.

That's what you get for not taking care of your shit...

Hopefully he's learned the lesson! Still glad he wasn't hurt though.

The amount of bouncy cars and mazda 3's that rattle over every single nick and cranny here is disgusting. People don't care any more, most people don't even have enough money to own a car, let alone maintain it anymore. Example, this guy walks in my store on Friday, needs an outer tierod and a pitman arm for his 99 Durango. Give him the prices, he calls his buddy and is like any way you can save the tierod? What the fuck? He was like forget it, i'll drive it until it dies.

I know, im in ahuntsic and a lot of people that drive in front of my house are from Mtl North, rusty pos, with the mazda sound typical blown shock tie rod bushing exhaust axle slack etc. Black people with 15 yo suvs luxury all slack and shit. Tabarnack, les standards ont pris le bord.

I know, im in ahuntsic and a lot of people that drive in front of my house are from Mtl North, rusty pos, with the mazda sound typical blown shock tie rod bushing exhaust axle slack etc. Black people with 15 yo suvs luxury all slack and shit. Tabarnack, les standards ont pris le bord.

yen a pas de standard y roule en b,w x5 2000, sont baller.

Back