News: Less than an hour ago - Skyline under truck on Hwy 40

CRNKY

on the 40

14222182_1076331535748928_1623647759110368959_n.jpg

The owner

No idea how it happened, but the skirt on the trailer supposed to keep cars from going under.

He is hurt

No idea how it happened, but the skirt on the trailer supposed to keep cars from going under.

He is hurt

Not an expert, but I'm pretty sure the skirt primary utility is more for air flow and fuel efficiency than preventing cars to go under...

He is hurt

le skirt c'est aérodynamique, ca aide à diminuer la trainé et ainsi faire des économies d'essences. c'est pas pour empêcher les autos d'aller en dessous.

edit : comme johnywalker dit...

Add it to the statistics to prove RHDs are dangerous in Quebec. Hope he's OK, the driver side looks pretty bad

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hope is ok or didn't suffer otherwise.

On an other note, both vehicles are color match.

he got pulled on a few feet if the tire almost de-rimmed itself..now for sure the trailer got protection and no other car can fit in there..

Dude's lucky to be alive.

japanese sports cars from the 90s arent exactly known for their safety lol. Surprised he got to walk out of this accident.

Ce gars la ma faite une ride dans cette gtst! Belle machine et le gars etait smat, jespere quil va bien !

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

How the hell did he find himself in that position?? seems to be between pie-ix and st-michel which is a straight line and the truck is in its lane....so he must have swerved.

Cell phone? Tire that blew? Hard to reach pokemon?

Back