Mazda Miata | Pink oxided paint | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
The Mazda Miata is an all-time favorite for a lot of people. It's cheap, offer a go-kart feeling and it's a nice summer car with the top down. However, they come with a single stage paint and most are getting old and are not properly taken care. This paint was TOTALLY TRASHED. Look by yourself and compare the before/after. We took a full day to complete this detail, it took about 10 hours all in all as I waited the following day for a sunny light to do touch up. the owner was totally thrilled !!! He just saved over 3000$ from a repaint haha.

process:
3- step polish
interior detail
Nano coating protection
Aquapel
convertible top nano protection

Initial condition ;

did a test spot with the owner to give him an idea of the end-result ;

You can see the red paint transferring on the polishing pad

Paint thickness is getting thin due to the extreme polishing action we did over the course of the day ;

End result in the garage ;

Still not PERFECT, but way way better than before and now only some panel ( if the owner which to achieve a perfect result) would need to be touched.

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

wow! looks super clean that miata.

I should have you take a look at my mustang, I think its in slightly better condition than that paint.

Good job, t'as fait cquartz uk ? J'espere que le propio soit au courant que ca peut fail sur une peinture SS et aussi oxide

Good job, t'as fait cquartz uk ? J'espere que le propio soit au courant que ca peut fail sur une peinture SS et aussi oxide

Peux-tu élaborer là-dessus Nico ? J'aimerais bien entendre tes solutions également, dans l'optique ou la couche de peinture restante est très mince.

Back