The Halal Guys Montreal

mig0s

Just opened today. Anyone been there yet? How's the food compared to the original one in New York? I'm glad they opened I was getting tired of Amir, Basha, Boustan etc.

Btw lol @ their 1star reviews on their facebook page before they even opened because some people are offended by their English name

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Food offering around Concordia was always pretty good but man it's gotten even better over the past few years. Also are these guys actually connected to the new york outfit or did they rip off/license the name?

Food offering around Concordia was always pretty good but man it's gotten even better over the past few years. Also are these guys actually connected to the new york outfit or did they rip off/license the name?

It's a franchise

Halal Guys on ave of the americas is insane... the line at lunch time spans a block!

Wow all the racists come out on Facebook. The comments on that page are cringe worthy

7.30$ pour un simple sandwich falafel, 3.30 une frite... 1.50 un verre d'eau. Fuck that. Je vais continuer d'aller au Basha au dessus du Sport Expert avec vue plongeante sur les décolletés qui sortent du Gym Mansfield en plus.

Ça me rappel Five Guys, franchise boboche avec des menus tronqués ou tout est à la carte, des prix pas mal au-dessus de la moyenne... j'imagine que leur clientèle type est les non-francophones qui savent pas où allez manger à Montréal.

How does this place compare to Boustan West island, my daily stop.
I like Chicken Wraps and Beef Brochettes plates.

1c3bc572f9ab21ebc7a9e0104103bf08.jpg

I don't understand people.

had it in NYC everytime I go, it's good but nothing that special... it's just that in NYC you get the lamb/chicken combo for $7 and here I think its $12....

Back