The Halal Guys Montreal

I went there the day before it opened officially so I didn't have to wait outside. It was pretty good, the sauce and the spices they use were very tasty. Feels more fatty than Boustan, though. Will go again. But Boustan remains #1 for me.

Just went and I hate to say this but honestly I'm a little disappointed. Rice was greasy and the meat was bland. Everything depended on the white sauce. It was still good but I think I prefer boustan/villa madina

56ed43c2c12b6bfa8e241ea48a84ff1a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

AFortin commence a casser les couilles.

Bref, I will give it a try this week! Antep Kabab on Maisonneuve is from far my favorite place untill now

Villa Medina is garbage. Only placed ive ever been charged for garlic sauce with a mixed plate
I dont know which one you went but the one on Promenade Cathedrale is delicious and does not charge for garlic sauce

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

D'apres moi il t'aimait pas lol j'ai jamais ete chargé pour cA. Personne que je connais aussi

Why should I go there when I can visit Boustans a few doors up? Seriously I feel bad for that guy that opened a Villa Medina next to Boustan in WI

Why should I go there when I can visit Boustans a few doors up? Seriously I feel bad for that guy that opened a Villa Medina next to Boustan in WI

Villa Madina downtown is as good (or better) than Boustan downtown. For reals

had it last night. its not as good as the ones in NYC but its OK.

still rather a creation wrap.

oh and for those that can't handle spicy, stay away from the hot sauce. coming from a seasoned hot sauce veteran, that shit is hotter than a spooling gt35

Back