Lease takeover for 14 months max - yay or nay? - recommendations?

Only read the first post.

What about a suzuki SX4? There's that one dude on the forum that swears by them. I saw a couple in person and sat in one for shits and giggles. good seats, nice interior*, AWD, Manual, eco as fuck.

Honestly id even cosider buying one for your daughter if i were you. they are like 6k used lol.

*For a japanese eco box.

Effectivement t'as raison. Outre les Ford les Dodge, les Mercedes et les coréennes il reste aucune autre sorte de voiture sur le marché... 10/10 logic.

En fait je veux une petite voiture confortable, le fun sans être une fusée et relativement fiable. C'est pour ça je check les mini.

C'est littéralement pour juste moi.

Sent while sitting on a toilet bowl.

cest les pire poubelles sur le marche les mini. Esti econobox tu vas au BMW pour faire repare et tu pars avec un changement de l'huile a 200$..

went over the first post again, your a demanding guy LG lol.
If you want A3, i strongly suggest the 3.2 vr6 over the 2.0T. More power/torque. More reliable but also less fuel efficient.

If you want a 1 series its 128i or nothing.

If you want a cooper, not worth it in my opinion.( isnt that a 3 door hatchback?)

You could probably take over a lease on a camaro v6 for cheap on lease busters.

EDIT:

BMW 328IX
http://www.leasebusters.com/en/details.asp?ID=196040

Actually after a bit of research, even considering I like the model I will not get a MINI. Reliability IS a factor and the Mini is about as reliable as a Fiat 500 so no.

Looking at VW Rabbit and 1 series now.

Sorry Jelly Belly but the A3 is too big for what I need.

went over the first post again, your a demanding guy LG lol.
If you want A3, i strongly suggest the 3.2 vr6 over the 2.0T. More power/torque. More reliable but also less fuel efficient.

If you want a 1 series its 128i or nothing.

If you want a cooper, not worth it in my opinion.( isnt that a 3 door hatchback?)

You could probably take over a lease on a camaro v6 for cheap on lease busters.

EDIT:

BMW 328IX
http://www.leasebusters.com/en/details.asp?ID=196040

Nice but too expensive. I'm looking to keep it sub-400$/month or < 6000$ if I purchase. Up to 10 years old.

So the short list I'm looking at right now:

VW Rabbit ~2009 - not a fan of VW but my father in law LOVES VW, just bought himself a 2015 Passat last year - 175.000km for around 6k$.

C30 ~2009 (I actually like the model but all I can find are higher mileage, like a 2009 > 200k for 6K not sure how reliable the engine is at high mileage, 2.4 I5 which sounds more like an Intel CPU than an engine...)

S60 ~2005, sounds like a good deal at <3k but the car has 300.000km and with a Turbo = possible disaster, note that I don't need nor want a turbo! AWD though, and I like the model.

There was someone on MR that was a Volvo guru, forget who though. I should ask him about Volvos.

Any more thoughts?

Why not look at v50's ans s40's if you are looking at 10 years old volvos. marek is the guy you want to speak with I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not look at v50's ans s40's if you are looking at 10 years old volvos. marek is the guy you want to speak with I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably too big. TBH even the S60 is too big for my needs. Hell even the Rabbit now that I looked at one. Is a Golf any smaller?

We're going to be down to

-Volvo C30 (found a 2011 for a bit more than I wanted to pay but it's some kind of sports model like level two or something)
-Golf and Golf GTI although GTI might be too sporty for my needs, maybe an ordinary Golf assuming it's smaller than the Rabbit so now the question is: Which is smaller? Golf or Rabbit?

Biggest issue for the C30 that I realize now is that it's 2 door hatchback which is not something I initially wanted. I'll call my insurance tomorrow to get a quote on that, last 2 door hatchback I had cost me an arm to insure. been there/done that

T'es dure à suivre LG, une a3 est trop grosse mais la s60 est sur ton short list????

Correction. Was on my short list.

Right now I like the c30. Anyone know anything about the R design or whatever their sports trim is called?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably too big. TBH even the S60 is too big for my needs. Hell even the Rabbit now that I looked at one. Is a Golf any smaller?

-Volvo C30 (found a 2011 for a bit more than I wanted to pay but it's some kind of sports model like level two or something)
-Golf and Golf GTI although GTI might be too sporty for my needs, maybe an ordinary Golf assuming it's smaller than the Rabbit so now the question is: Which is smaller? Golf or Rabbit?

Biggest issue for the C30 that I realize now is that it's 2 door hatchback which is not something I initially wanted. I'll call my insurance tomorrow to get a quote on that, last 2 door hatchback I had cost me an arm to insure. been there/done that

Un rabbit c'est un golf et un golf c'est un rabbit. Un s40 c'est gros comme un jetta...

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6P en utilisant Tapatalk

A3 trop grosse?

Basé sur? T'as un max de CM à parker ou quoi???

Non lol mais c'est par principe. Ca va etre ma 4e voiture dans l'entree...

Ce matin j'ai fait une gaffe: Hier soir j'ai travaille jusqu'a 1AM (ce matin...) sur un PBX que la compagnie de maintenance avait reboote pis qui etait pas remonte, pis ce matin je suis rentre plus tard et je suis alle essayer une Mini.

C'est comme tres bien comme voiture, dommage pour la fiabilite mais j'ai recommence a la considerer.

J'ai dans la tete une petite voiture comme ca, Mini, C30, Rabbit/Golf/GTI. More to come.

If you want a golf. The rabbit is a great car. Iv got no complaints about mine. Sure it's bigger than the old golfs. But that's just because of today's safety rules making cars thick. Test drive one LG.

Considers s60
Says v50/s40 too big

LG logic

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

je suis alle essayer une Mini.

C'est comme tres bien comme voiture, dommage pour la fiabilite mais j'ai recommence a la considerer.

Don't do this

J'en ai eu une used (60 000km not bad jme disais)

Tellement eu de trouble que je l'ai échangé à perte pas mal j'étais pu capable de toujours être en panne

Envoyé de mon SM-N920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back