What happened to hanging out at the Julep?

FieroAlex

Legacy Member
I'm in town for a wedding and I had nothing to do tonight so here I am 8:30pm at the julep on a Friday night and not one single car club, muscle car or tuner car in sight! Heck not even a VW on bags. What's going on MTL I'm disappointed!

Heck when I was living here you could catch a different car club or genre every day of the week!

Edit: an SRT4 just pulled in.

I had actually dropped by earlier in the evening before my post on my vintage GPZ550, but as you said- no action there at all.

lol. Goes to Julep for car meet.

Goes the one night there isnt a meet.

photo.jpg

Autosport Laval is friday night...

Also at Julep the prices are out of fucking hand. 20$ for 2 hotdogs, poutine and drink WTF

Also at Julep the prices are out of fucking hand. 20$ for 2 hotdogs, poutine and drink WTF

ya plus all the construction from the bridge, the decarie and all that trash its hard for the south shore guys to get there

I passed by there to get a poutine and dog. I'm not cheap by all means but when I saw the outrageous Bell Center like prices.....

Lafleurs was where I ended up

Went a couple weeks ago and with the exception of all the smoking people with dogs it was a good. Way way too many c4/c5 mullet corvettes tho.

Julep was packed. Lot's of ticounes, losers revving the shit out of their misfiring evo. Subarus polluting the parking with their oil burners. At least @toze @goofy and I had some good laughs.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Back