Where to buy batteries

MrSpace

Legacy Member
I need a group 48 ideally, or 47 or 91 I guess could fit.

Where can I get one aside from Canadian Tire?

Any interstate or battery specialized shop here?

Thanks

battery expert had almost nothing and a very shitty service. that was my experience with them.

I went to costco and got a kirkland for cheap.

Perry Auto has interstate in store-

450 662 6927 ext 1
remember to ask for client code 7777 for cost

Costco c'est pas mal les moins cher. Kirkland c'est dla bombe!

This.

Si costco offre le format que tu as besoin, c'est littéralement un no brainer.

Une batterie a $100 chez costco c'est une batterie a $100. Une batterie a $100 dans un magasin de pièce c'est une batterie a $60 avec un markup IMO.

Jai acheté Canadian tire mais je trouvais ça cher 160$ pour de la crap quand une AGM Interstate est 240$..

Mais je vends le char et je l'ai ramené de storage avec une batterie de tracteur à gazon alors mettre une brand new du bon groupe c'est déjà pas pire.

Costco all the way. Check the month and year of battery to buy a fresh one usually they roll them fast. Also the warranty is great

Costco all the way but if you want something cheap.. Visit interstate in Laval and they will sell you a reconditioned battery with a one year warranty for like 50$

Greg or anyone that may know: Do they still sell batteries at the scrap for 25$+exchange with a 3 months warranty? A friend may need one but has no $$

Greg or anyone that may know: Do they still sell batteries at the scrap for 25$+exchange with a 3 months warranty? A friend may need one but has no $$

I think batteries at Kenny are 25-30$ with warranty. The deal at Interstate is better IMO

Buy a costco battery or a kirkland baterry or a club price battery, other than that it's too expensive for what it is.

Back