9 11 A Conspiracy Theory - 15 years on

I'm not commenting on whether or not people have facilitated the work of the hijakers that day. All I'm saying is that there is no "smoking gun" to show that the events on that day unfolded in a way that differs from the official story as it. Before & after, there might be fuckery involved... actually that is a given.

Never let a good crisis go to waste
- said every politician since forever...

Churchill: Frank? We could really use your help here.

FDR: It's gonna cost you.

Churchill: What do you want?

FDR: How about that torch you've been holding for a few centuries?

Churchill: Deal.

Really?

Going from rich, but strictly regional power to Nuclear Weapon-weilding Uberpower is not benefit enough for you?

BTW, the USA was already considered an international powerhouse game changer after defeating the Spanish Empire in Cuba and going full retards in the Philippines way before WW1...just sayin'.

I'm not commenting on whether or not people have facilitated the work of the hijakers that day. All I'm saying is that there is no "smoking gun" to show that the events on that day unfolded in a way that differs from the official story as it. Before & after, there might be fuckery involved... actually that is a given.

Never let a good crisis go to waste
- said every politician since forever...

But what you just said still falls under conspiracy. I find myself falling into this camp. I don't question that it was terrorists who did it, I just feel as if the government stood down and took advantage of something they knew was coming at the expense of citizen's lives.

BTW, the USA was already considered an international powerhouse game changer after defeating the Spanish Empire in Cuba and going full retards in the Philippines way before WW1...just sayin'.

What they held in 1939: the Philippines, and a bunch of Islands used by Pan-Am for Clipper refuelling. They had 2-3 carriers to project their force and a few obscolecent battleships. Powerhouse game changers... Maybe.

1945? Yeah, they had to World by the balls, and then some.

What they held in 1939: the Philippines, and a bunch of Islands used by Pan-Am for Clipper refuelling. They had 2-3 carriers to project their force and a few obscolecent battleships. Powerhouse game changers... Maybe.

1945? Yeah, they had to World by the balls, and then some.

Did they gain, sure, spoils of war but your original statement that they started WW2 with the purpose to gain.

If you were referring to the american bankers, sure they funded both side, but generally the Americans were out of it until they were attacked.

If it was, it was US commanded.

To this date, the only winner of the attacks is the US. How convenient.

In any crime, the first question to solve is to understand who benefits from it.

The problem I have with all of this is that if it really was planned, and that journalists had a pre-written script, then how come nobody blew a whistle? You cannot silence hundreds and thousands of people that were involved in making this happen. At some point or another, somebody's gonna talk. Yet, nobody did yet.

There are things that don't seem logic or add up, such as the way the towers fell down, such as the complete lack of a visible aircraft hitting the pentagon and the fact that the main party that benefits from this is the US Govt. They now use terrorism to pass laws that remove freedoms and make it "ok" for governments around the world to spy on their citizens and yet even with all of that they still can't predict and prevent anything so what real good has really came out of it?! Also, when they found and killed Osama Bin Laden, there was not videos/photos anything of it... Really?! How can that be effin possible! You found/killed the most wanted man in the world and nobody cares to take AT LEAST pictures?!

At first I didn't believe it was real, I never would have imagined a terrorist group could pull such a stunt, however with time, and the fact that NOBODY blew the whistle, I realize that its really a terrorist attack. It is impossible to kill/silence all of the people that would have been involved in planning and executing all of this.

Yet, nobody did yet.

Must be kidding.

Lots talked, but were shutdown and looked like fools.

Very good witnesses had strange death after the events.

And you forget two main points:

1) When you are involved in something like this, you beleive in it. (Think of anyone serving a cause, they beleive in it).
2) For you to talk, the benefits must outweight the risk. (Benefit=being described as a clown/fool / risk=death)

Other than the Pentagon "plane" the most ridiculous thing is that both towers fell. They were hit differently, yet both fell after almost the same time. This to me is probability almost zero for this to happen

Must be kidding.

Lots talked, but were shutdown and looked like fools.

Very good witnesses had strange death after the events.

And you forget two main points:

1) When you are involved in something like this, you beleive in it. (Think of anyone serving a cause, they beleive in it).
2) For you to talk, the benefits must outweight the risk. (Benefit=being described as a clown/fool / risk=death)

Let's say I am a simple technician, paid to go and install explosives in the world trade centers, during the night or at strange times, how can you "believe" in what you're doing is remotely right?!? Even if you were paid, some people would still say something.

It's even crazier to think that the gov pays FBI or CIA agents to survey these people to make sure they don't slip... That's an almost impossible task.

I remember a few people that had came out and said they didn't believe but none were really "involved" in any of it and didn't really have much credibility. Do you have any "reliable" sources? I'd like to read some more on it.

Again, I started out not believing the original story but as time passed, I stopped. There are so many variables that I doubt someone could orchestrate something that big, but then again, I could be wrong.

I am really not sure of either. Right now I'm 50/50 because there are too many blurred facts, on both sides.

Let's say I am a simple technician, paid to go and install explosives in the world trade centers, during the night or at strange times, how can you "believe" in what you're doing is remotely right?!? Even if you were paid, some people would still say something.

It's even crazier to think that the gov pays FBI or CIA agents to survey these people to make sure they don't slip... That's an almost impossible task.

I remember a few people that had came out and said they didn't believe but none were really "involved" in any of it and didn't really have much credibility. Do you have any "reliable" sources? I'd like to read some more on it.

Again, I started out not believing the original story but as time passed, I stopped. There are so many variables that I doubt someone could orchestrate something that big, but then again, I could be wrong.

I am really not sure of either. Right now I'm 50/50 because there are too many blurred facts, on both sides.

MANY people have spoken out about things that happened. I won't bother posting too much because most people reject credible information from credible people, make up reason why they are crazy and focus too much on the shitty and stupid conspiracies/videos.

-Coleen Rowley (FBI agent & whistleblower)
-Col. Anthony Shaffer (DIA)
-Sibel Edmonds (FBI translater who was fired)
-Michael J Springman (refused to give Visa's to hijackers, yet someone higher up approved them)
-Indira Singh & PTech software

On top of some Scientists, Engineers, Military personnel etc who don't believe the official story. You can ask why doesn't every single structural engineer agree that it was impossible for all 3 buildings to do what they did? Because most won't even take the time to look at the evidence because they already believe any other possibility is stupid, anti government, tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nonsense.

Here is a documentary, very interesting information is presented (remember we ALL need to verify & research BOTH sides of the story from credible sources not Alex Jones).
You guys should try watching THIRTY minutes just to see if it interests you.

__________________________________________________ _________

Intelligence agencies would be capable of organizing events like this. You need to research and read more history.

The most important part of why this was carried out without the need for 1000's of people to be involved were because of the war games on that day (Research it a bit).

-Insider trading in the days before,
-people caught filming the towers just as the first plane hit.
-people caught with white vans full of explosives trying to blowup bridges that day

Everyone needs to go back and read about a few things:
-Iran Contra affair & crack cocaine
-Gulf Of Tonkin incident
-USS liberty attack
-Tuskegee syphillis experiment
-CIA's over throw democraticaly elected leader (Operation Ajax)
-CIA has invaded & overthrown how many other leaders in south american countries?
-Afghanistan's importance with the opium trade
-HSBC laundering money terrorists & drug cartel's
-Wall street helping cartel's to launder money on NYSE etc
-USA lies about WMD's , who gave them that false info

Martin Luther King family won a civil not criminal trial in 1999 that proved a high level conspiracy to MLK. How come nobody has ever heard of that, how come it wasnt on the 911 24/7 like MH370 or OJ simpson trial? It's because of who was involved in the conspiracy to kill MLK. Go listen to his speeches about government being greatest creator of violence.
http://www.thekingcenter.org/assassination-conspiracy-trial

I know that the US gov did a shit ton of illegal things however they had shit to "win" from it.

Looking back at 9/11, what exactly was the point of the excercice? Even the Obama Administration admitted Iraq was a mistake. Nothing that came out of that benefitted the US.

As I grow older, and see how inefficient and stuppid governments and corporations arround the world are, I can't phantom to think they could accomplish something so elaborate.

Playing devils advocate here. I have watched pretty much all of the 9/11 conspiracies and like I said, I'm 50/50.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What's nice about our society is we're entitled to beleive what we want. And what's even more convenient for superpowers is that it devides us! :)

Other than the Pentagon "plane" the most ridiculous thing is that both towers fell. They were hit differently, yet both fell after almost the same time. This to me is probability almost zero for this to happen

What about the passport they found blocks away from the TT? rofl!!!!!!!

Back