Meilleur deal pour internet illimité ?

Good to know. The dicks at vmedia told me I needed to buy a different modem. Fucking cash grab. Glad I dodged that bullet.

Don't go with vMedia unless you're a very basic user that won't notice if the speed is < 20Mbits.

Don't buy hardware from vMedia, rent it. They reimbursed my deposit on the rental modem.

If you still decide to go with vMedia and rent make sure you keep EVERYTHING that comes with the modem. Box, cables, manual, etc.

This is the email I got from then when I cancelled:

We are sorry to hear that you are leaving VMedia. We at VMedia work very hard to provide the best possible service experience to our Customers, and we would welcome you back at any time.

If you are cancelling your service, then you need to return any equipment that you were renting. Please note that this rental equipment should be returned in the original packaging and contain all items that were included, (i.e. manuals, accessories, etc.).

As outlined in our Terms and Conditions, you are responsible to return the rental equipment with all items that were included when you first received it. Any missing items that were part of the rental equipment originally shipped to you, will be deducted from your deposit and charged to your account.

You have 4 weeks after cancellation to send back rental devices or it is deemed yours and no deposit will be refunded.

For your information, the costs for some of these items are listed below:

Power Adapter - $14.95
Ethernet Cord - $9.99
Modem Packaging - $19.99

Please return the equipment and all items to our shipping address below. Kindly ensure that no shipping labels are pasted on the original box itself.

5255 Yonge Street, Suite 1210
Toronto, Ontario M2N 6P4
Canada

Once again, we are sorry to see you go and please get in touch if you have any further questions or comments.

Sincerely,
Lisa
VMedia Billing Department
VMEDIA

Not listed is the cost for the manual.

I tried vMedia, took one for the team I guess.

I also guess now I can warn others.

Don't go with vMedia unless you're a very basic user that won't notice if the speed is < 20Mbits.

Don't buy hardware from vMedia, rent it. They reimbursed my deposit on the rental modem.

If you still decide to go with vMedia and rent make sure you keep EVERYTHING that comes with the modem. Box, cables, manual, etc.

This is the email I got from then when I cancelled:

Not listed is the cost for the manual.

I tried vMedia, took one for the team I guess.

I also guess now I can warn others.

Yep took your advice and ran in the other direction. Signed up with Videotron directly, expect hookup in a couple days

@assunamax

voici ce que jai

internet 50-50 illimité
télé 30 chaines a la carte + postes de base + un deuxieme recepteur
téléphone interurbain au canada illimité avec afficheur boite vocal appel en attente

total de 117,83 + taxes pour 2 ans

Quelqun s'est fait activé 120mbit ebox yet? J'ai fais la demande samedi toujours pas le 120...

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Be patient. The request goes to Videotron and they have to do the cutover. They are getting hammered right now. I subscribed last Wednesday night and they gave me a date in the middle of this week.

5690578076.png

Boom! Modem is some kind of Arris model, the kind they give out when you also have phone service. It's a big ugly thing with a big footprint... however it does have its own battery backup which is pretty cool.

Speedtests were really bad at first, turns out the ethernet cable was to blame! Issue never showed up when I had the 60mbit connection.

Cancel mon abonnement avec Bell fibe, qui passait de 92$ tx a 180$tx in par mois

y'on coupé , le telephone, la tv, mais pas internet lol

http://www.speedtest.net/result/5690578076.png

Boom! Modem is some kind of Arris model, the kind they give out when you also have phone service. It's a big ugly thing with a big footprint... however it does have its own battery backup which is pretty cool.

Speedtests were really bad at first, turns out the ethernet cable was to blame! Issue never showed up when I had the 60mbit connection.

Who's that with, is it actually Videotron or Ebox on Videotron lines, which package too?

finalement appeler hier, mon installation est vendredi prochain. j'ai appeler Telus pour canceller, y m'offrais le Optik100 avec 400gb pour 88$, criss cpas un deal ca, lol Je leur ai dit de ce grouiller le cul et de s'adapter parce que le monde change et son moins fidele qu'avant. C'est dommage parce que j'avais un bon service. J'était client avec Telus cellulaire depuis 2003 & INternet Depuis 2011, switcher pour Koodo l'an passé parce qu'il n'accotait pas le deal et 1 an plus tard je suis parce qu'encore une fois il n'ont rien de mieux.

well, ca joue de meme asteure faut croire. faut en avoir pour son argent

Koodoo = Telus. Tu envois pareil ton cash chez Telus. Au bout de la ligne ça ne change pas grand chose sauf le ARPU.

Current Fibe 25 user, I've got all three services including the useless phone. Any recommendations for a decent Fibe type cable service but a different internet service? I want to have some decent channels on tv but I don't need the phone and there are tons of better internet options out there better than Fibe. I can't keep just Fibe tv, they told me I need the Internet to get tv. I've read some folks were able to scrap the Internet and keep tv but it hasn't been consistent. I'm paying 152 a month.

Current Fibe 25 user, I've got all three services including the useless phone. Any recommendations for a decent Fibe type cable service but a different internet service? I want to have some decent channels on tv but I don't need the phone and there are tons of better internet options out there better than Fibe. I can't keep just Fibe tv, they told me I need the Internet to get tv. I've read some folks were able to scrap the Internet and keep tv but it hasn't been consistent. I'm paying 152 a month.
Welcome to my old life. Canceled everything, have just internet now. I use my android box and netflix.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Can't you just cut the phone service?? I have only Internet and TV with Bell Fibe

Back