Meilleur deal pour internet illimité ?

e5ef828bc71abe2b182712a518e5b0c6.jpg
sinon le 30 est 55 piace

J'ai deja eu 3tb en un mois (dont 2tb était juste du upload)... maintenant je stop mes torrent une fois fini.

À 60gigs du film 4k j'ai pris off peak de ebox et je schedule mes downloads dans la off peak period justement

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Looking to get 200mbit unlimited. VMedia swears on the phone and on chat that they do not throttle in Quebec but there are two huge Reddit and DSLReport threads from Montreal users that say otherwise. One guy is paying for the 120 MBTI service and his speed is limited to 5mbits between 6pm and midnight.

Anyone have any experience?

c'est n'importe quoi , je suis avec fibe , supposé avoir le forfait gigabyte , souvent je me retrouve avec du 40-43 mbps et du 6-10 mbps en upload

c'est n'importe quoi , je suis avec fibe , supposé avoir le forfait gigabyte , souvent je me retrouve avec du 40-43 mbps et du 6-10 mbps en upload

Tu dois avoir quelques voisins aussi sur le forfait qui en abuse. Un serveur de fichiers ou probablement une seedbox maison.

Si je me trompe Bell c'est genre 2,4Gbps qui est partagée en 16 à 32 clients. Suffit qu'il en est un qui max sont giga est les autres sont limitées. Surtout que 25-50 mb(je sais plus me semble que c'est 35) est réservé pour la TV.

Got the news fromLG himself, vmedia either throttles like crazy or buys way less capacity than they need. Too bad, prices were good. Videotron is something like 35 bucks a month more for the same tier of speed.

They buy less capacity than they promise to provide. I don't think they actually throttle, for example there was one evening in July during the constructions vacations that I got the full bandwidth, was great that one time. If they throttled it would've been ALL the time.

TBH if I only needed 10-15Mbits vMedia would've been fine. Issue is when you pay for more and don't get more. Like the time I wanted to watch the F1 race before bed on a Sunday: Check usenet around 7PM, race is there, 4Gb or so, start the download expecting it to take the usual < 10 minutes, gives me over 2h.

Gah...

Plus it was the first time I ever say Netflix pixelise on the Apple TV4. Broadcasting any twitch was impossible. YouTube took forever to load, imgur too.

After reading this it`s time to give BELL fibe a little call.. I pay almost $90 for 295gb and the speed for some reason dropped a lot recently (6-9mb instead of the 15mb I`m paying for)

After reading this it`s time to give BELL fibe a little call.. I pay almost $90 for 295gb and the speed for some reason dropped a lot recently (6-9mb instead of the 15mb I`m paying for)

I heard they are also terrible?

Depends on neighborhood.

I'm gonna try a videotron business line for the 200mbit.

I wonder if they'll negotiate a bit

Bell five really depends on neighbourhood, my friend has full speed, all the time.

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

My fibe connection is always optimal. Do you have the fiber optic line to your home? I've noticed not everyone has this, not sure if that plays a part

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Depends on neighborhood.

If it's a business line you can call Cogeco. They are active in MTL. I get 100/100 unlimited at work but it's expensive, ~ 800$/month including 13 VoIP dedicated trunks, 4 static IPs, 24/7 call center for technical support and guaranteed reimbursed downtime. So far in a year we've had it it's gone out once for about 15 minutes and it was a DNS issue on their part.

Lol. Le gars veut dealer du videotron cable business. Oublie ca un vrai lien.

They want 157 a month for 200 and 177 for 940

I'd pay for the 940 but it's not available.

Surely they can cut a bit off the 200 given that it's 88% of the price for 21% of the speed

Depends on neighborhood.

I guess so, there are lots of other BELL customers around me so I wonder if that's the problem as well. Even cell reception is not that good and I'm on the southshore

trop de monde qui ce cross sur internet , présentement 30 mbps en d/l et 30 mbps en upload , dire que desfois j'ai du 250 mbps , c'est n'importe quoi !

Back