Meilleur deal pour internet illimité ?

bah, j'ai pas vraiment a me plaindre, de toute façon , c'était internet ultra rapide 1000mbps/100mbps avec 150 gig par mois ou le 30/30 unlimited

je dépasse rarement le 20 go/mois , alors j'y ai été pour la vitesse, que je n'ai malheureusement plus .. donc pour 91.27 tx in par mois , j'ai tv fibe 30 a la carte, telephone useless de maison, la boite pvr,wifi , internet '' 1000 mbps/100mbps upload et a la signature l'an dernier une carte visa prépayé de 50$

ma promo fini le 4 octobre, j'ai l'impression que y'a rien pour ce prix sur le marché

J'avais le off-peak. Avec le off-peak ca arrivait moins souvent mais tant qu'a payer 97$ pour 60/10/500 + offpeak la je paye 105$ pour 60/10/illimite + TV 20. Je pourrais payer 1$ de plus pour TV 30 mais serieux j'ai de la misere a remplir le 20 avec des postes de sport comme Sportsnet, TSN, RDS, TVA Sports (under protest) et les autres.

Avec quel compagnie que tu as ce forfait, ca m'interesserait pas mal.

Quelqu'un a Mascouche qui veut splitter un 1000mbps illimité
😅
2684803017f34be6e85713a5bac6e2ec.jpg

y'avais pas eu une loi un moment donné qui interdisait les compagnie de mettre une limite de download ?

So i got fucked over hard, i called and said i don't want phone or tv anymore. The lady told me i need to cancel and then get internet alone, so i said sure no problem. She says the tech will be there on Sunday to install your new services, I asked why? I already have internet, she said they will give me a new B1 number. I was like ok no problem, not even 5 minutes later all my services were down, and i get a confirmation email for my internet service i just called for. WELL they are fucking charging me 49.95$ to install it. Bastards.

So i got fucked over hard, i called and said i don't want phone or tv anymore. The lady told me i need to cancel and then get internet alone, so i said sure no problem. She says the tech will be there on Sunday to install your new services, I asked why? I already have internet, she said they will give me a new B1 number. I was like ok no problem, not even 5 minutes later all my services were down, and i get a confirmation email for my internet service i just called for. WELL they are fucking charging me 49.95$ to install it. Bastards.
That makes no sense. It's already installed. Call back and tell them to cancel everything

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Je viens de faire le switch de bell à vidéotron, avec la promo tv 20 internet 30 à 79$ pour 6mois (ensuite tu négocie ou cancel), + un crédit de 100$, ca va me couter pour 6 mois 90$ de plus total pour avoir maintenant la tele!

Bell me forcait à prendre le telephone de maison, calice on est en 2016, c'est désuet làche moi avec ca.

I think its becoming more and more apparent that its different based on your neighborhood
I have the Bell 50/10 and I'm always at 60/15
Clearly some people have it better than others based on their location
Its hard now to say Bell/Videotron or XYZ sucks cause they might just suck in your neck of the woods only

It`s true. I have bell 25/25 and I was getting around 7/15.. I called last night and they were do a few things including switching me over to a different channel and now I get around 12/30... not ideal but when I looked around there were 10 other wifi networks from bell around my house....wtf.

Bell gets here today at 8:30 plugs his device in and says good there's a line passing through. Makes an excuse he needs to go to do something on the main box. Fuck you, i have internet i was using my gf's b1 number until they came today. He says it will take an hour and a half to do whatever at the central box. Fucker jumps in his truck and drives away. All he had to do was come back with a modem and install it and leave. No tip for you buddy.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Bell gets here today at 8:30 plugs his device in and says good there's a line passing through. Makes an excuse he needs to go to do something on the main box. Fuck you, i have internet i was using my gf's b1 number until they came today. He says it will take an hour and a half to do whatever at the central box. Fucker jumps in his truck and drives away. All he had to do was come back with a modem and install it and leave. No tip for you buddy.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I have Internet and TV with Bell Fibe, I'm thinking of cutting TV, I hope they won't do the same thing to me.

Back