Mark your calendars. Clarkson, Hammond, and May are back.

DDspec V

TOP GEAR !!!

1470326790-1467999856-clarkson-1.jpg

The return of former Top Gear hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May is one of the most eagerly anticipated events in the automotive world. Their new Amazon-backed show, The Grand Tour, has been teased endlessly for months, and live tapings are currently underway. Now, though, we finally know when we can see what the infamous trio has been up to.

A video trailer on the Grand Tour's YouTube channel announced that the show will make its premiere on Amazon Prime Video on November 18th. The trailer shared doesn't reveal too much, but there's footage from the show's McLaren P1, LaFerrari, and Porsche 918 comparison test.

Otherwise, the production looks incredibly gorgeous, which is exactly what you'd expect from this trio. The revamped Top Gear might have to step up its game for their next season. We're just happy we have two well-produced automotive shows to watch.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...a30824/the-grand-tour-season-1-premiere-date/

I will setup my VPN to the cottage just for that!

Why would you have to use your VPN-- for Amazon' s video streaming service ( I don't know what its called Amazon Prime Video) ? As an Amazon production, shouldn't there be no geo-fencing going on?

PS, any word on if amazon video is coming to Apple TV ?

Why would you have to use your VPN-- for Amazon' s video streaming service ( I don't know what its called Amazon Prime Video) ? As an Amazon production, shouldn't there be no geo-fencing going on?

PS, any word on if amazon video is coming to Apple TV ?

Amazon Video is not available in Canada.

A VPN won't help, you need a US Amazon account with a mailing address in the US.

But I'm sure it will be available to download or stream promptly.

Amazon Video is not available in Canada.

A VPN won't help, you need a US Amazon account with a mailing address in the US.

But I'm sure it will be available to download or stream promptly.
I have a US amazon account with my US address and credit card.

But I have to see if the content is geo-blocked.

I have a US amazon account with my US address and credit card.

But I have to see if the content is geo-blocked.

The app is only going to be available from the respective US app store (apple or android) if you want to watch it elsewhere than on your PC.

You should test it.

The app is only going to be available from the respective US app store (apple or android) if you want to watch it elsewhere than on your PC.

You should test it.
I will test it

I usually download US only apps from Amazon app store. To date that worked for my US banks, Quicken and other apps that are not on the Play Store..

I will test it

I usually download US only apps from Amazon app store. To date that worked for my US banks, Quicken and other apps that are not on the Play Store..

You'll need an Amazon Fire stick or some other Amazon TV device.

That's one of the reasons I stopped trying to un-geoblock NHLGCL, the app stopped working on the PS4/Apple TV and I had to redownload it from US store, Canadian app is completely different made for/from Rogers.

They can keep their hockey games and I'll keep my money. Rogers are also about to lose my cell phone business account.

I want to see a feature film where these three are mistaken by some foreign secret service as British MI5s and brought onto a spy vs terrorists type of situation.

A bit like The Man with One Red Shoe or the Pink Panther or Johnny English.

Back