Forza Horizon 3

beaucoup de problème de stuttering, malgré que ma carte est supposé être suffisant pour être à Medium...et c'est commun à date, les seul qui ont pas de misère c'est ceux qui ont le reccomandé.

Pour le DLC, il apparait pas dans le jeu sur la version PC. Je suspecte un problème de lien entre le windows store et le xbox store

Ti tour en Celica GT!

btw, nightwars, il y a du crossplay, donc sur pc et xbox, on peut jouer l'un contre l'autre

mon char actuel : une Celica GT 74

UnNqKA.jpg

Just started to play and it feels good to be playing again.

For anybody wondering, a 4970k and GTX 970 pumps out 60 fps @1080p with a mix of ultra and high settings.

they are already unlocked, they are only available for certain cars

ah i see. nice bullshit marketing by forza.

only played for an hour or so last night. So far I love my shelby 350. murdered it out and slammed it on 20's

it's not marketing bullshit, it was already well known that only some of the cars had widebody kits

it's not marketing bullshit, it was already well known that only some of the cars had widebody kits

I read everywhere that the game will have wide body kits.
I never read anywhere that only some of the cars had the wide body kits.

so YOU'RE great white 14

aaahahhhh

how shitty is my drivatar?

I'm racing on i believe expert driver level for the extra bonus xp, so I don't really notice bad driving. Usually takes me about half to 3/4 of the race to get into 1st place with an equally matched car.

I really like the PR stunts, they'rer quick to do but I find myself going back again and again trying to find a way to one up myself.

Lastly has anybody won a car from a wheelspin? I've spun it like 10 times now, with some spins having a car every other slot and I always get the cash.

I'm racing on i believe expert driver level for the extra bonus xp, so I don't really notice bad driving. Usually takes me about half to 3/4 of the race to get into 1st place with an equally matched car.

I really like the PR stunts, they'rer quick to do but I find myself going back again and again trying to find a way to one up myself.

Lastly has anybody won a car from a wheelspin? I've spun it like 10 times now, with some spins having a car every other slot and I always get the cash.
lvl 60 je crois, jamais gagber un Horizon Edition car.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

J'ai gagné quelques char normaux et un horizon car, mais des fois le jeu me troll (en plus des gros montant et des chars, j'ai pogné pas mal de ti montants aussi....des 2000x2(je suis VIP), j'en ai pogné pas mal)

J'ai pas mal toute les HE cars (GTR, M4, Viper, Focus, Ford GT, Jag Type-7 et la BRZ). La BRZ est by far la meilleur avec son bonus xp, avec le tune que j'ai fait je lap le Goliath en 10m40 stable.

Les autre HE sont pas mal moin utile.

Je peu starter le club si vous voulez, adder moi SgtNightwars99

Btw j'ai cree le club, adder moi et vous pourez joindre. J'ai mis ca a friend only pour pas quon ce ramasse avec plein de mexicains.

Back