Looking for a great tv Show to watch with GF?

AcuraBoy

Legacy Member
Hi guys,

Im looking for a good tv show i can watch with my gf.

We recently watch stranger things and it was amazing. She started blindspot but didnt like it.

Do you guys have any suggestion? She like Chicago fire and CSI. But on my side i like things that go deeper like breaking bad etc.

What do you guys think of true detective? I ask her avout dexter but she said its too old... anyway looking for suggestion

I spent a couple of time on metacritic to have some idea.... didnt seem to help me so may choice

Mr Robot season 1 is good, my gf was hooked.

Narcos is great.

Bloodline is good but a bit dark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try to convince her again to watch Dexter... it's on my top 3 and I've probably watched over 100 complete series...

otherwise:
Fringe
How I met your mother
Spartacus
Grimm
House (oldie but goodie)
Suits
Banshee
Game of Thrones
Heroes
Limitless
Mr Robot
Ray Donovan
The Big Bang Theory

We dont have lots of time, so we need only one, Dexter is so old on my torrent site, cant seem to find season 1 episode 1 only

Watch Bloodline it's super good, if your gf likes cop shows I liked the killings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ce que j'ai regarder en couple avec ma blonde

-The walking dead
-Fear the walking dead
-Grimm
-Stangers things
-Prémonitions (It's on addictTV)
-Spartacus
-Blue Moon (on club Illico with Videotron)
-Game of throne

If your gf is like mine she won't like shows that are "too serious."

Try Blacklist. It's pretty pleb-tier but still watchable and James Spader is amazing as usual

Try to convince her again to watch Dexter... it's on my top 3 and I've probably watched over 100 complete series...

otherwise:
Fringe
How I met your mother
Spartacus
Grimm
House (oldie but goodie)
Suits
Banshee
Game of Thrones
Heroes
Limitless
Mr Robot
Ray Donovan
The Big Bang Theory

Started watching Dexter recently. Just finished season 2 and it's been pretty great so far.

Does it really get that bad after season 4? I've seen a lot people mentioning it was almost not worth watching because of how bad the show turns out.

Quantico on Netflix

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Unwatchable girl power trash. Might as well watch greys anatomy or new girl

1f89f82716111d6a1a077034d42c8714.jpg

Don't do it op

We just watch true Detective...... well bad idea, too many talking less action, plus its hard for her to understand main actor accent

We really need something close to stranger things, like lots of intrigue, some action fun part etc.

Oh and btw she is not interested in comedy tv show.

We just watch true Detective...... well bad idea, too many talking less action, plus its hard for her to understand main actor accent

We really need something close to stranger things, like lots of intrigue, some action fun part etc.

Oh and btw she is not interested in comedy tv show.

Breaking bad is an obvious choice if you are looking for a good series. If she doesn't like it, then fuck her

otherwise:
Fringe
How I met your mother
Spartacus
Grimm
House (oldie but goodie)
Suits
Banshee
Game of Thrones
Heroes
Limitless
Mr Robot
Ray Donovan
The Big Bang Theory

Pretty solid list

Started watching Dexter recently. Just finished season 2 and it's been pretty great so far.

Does it really get that bad after season 4? I've seen a lot people mentioning it was almost not worth watching because of how bad the show turns out.

Nah it's still worth it, the show needed a big change but it was a hard change. The series ending suggest it might continue someday. And rumors say that the show might come back.

Back