Looking for a motor for an ap2 s2000

I have been looking for a motor for my s2000, 2006 with no luck. Anybody know where I can find an F22c or a complete car that's a wreck. I am willing to spend descent money on a complete car, or motor. Any help is appreciated.

I have been looking for a motor for my s2000, 2006 with no luck. Anybody know where I can find an F22c or a complete car that's a wreck. I am willing to spend descent money on a complete car, or motor. Any help is appreciated.

What's wrong with yours ? Why not rebuild it if your willing to dish out a good amount of cash for a used motor ?

The spark plug hole for cylinder 1 is stripped, all 4 cylinders are scored from someone trying to repair it very poorly. they drilled out the spark plug in place and left all the shavings in the there and started it up. All the junk flew back into the intake so all 4 cylinders are messed up. I bought the car with the bad motor. the motor has carbon walls and not worth fixing. if the block was good that's what I would do.

The spark plug hole for cylinder 1 is stripped, all 4 cylinders are scored from someone trying to repair it very poorly. they drilled out the spark plug in place and left all the shavings in the there and started it up. All the junk flew back into the intake so all 4 cylinders are messed up. I bought the car with the bad motor. the motor has carbon walls and not worth fixing. if the block was good that's what I would do.

Holy shit lol

I can still get my hand on a Sleeved block + stock block and transmission.

Ap1 tought..

Don't the JDM shops have a few pallets of full F2XC 5000kms never winter driven never abused motors?

Back