that dude that got rear ended @ julep ( picture heavy )

J3T MK2

So yea some of you saw it in person or on here couple months ago I got read ended by an e46 m3 during the euro tuesdays at Julep.. Apparently the guy slipped the clutch anyways to make a long story short the car is finnaly back on the road and good thing is I didnt have to spend a dime on repairs even if it happened in a parking lot since the guy admitted he did some stupid shit and causing the wreck.

Bad thing is I'm still pissed over the fact that my car was flawless freshly out the bodyshop for a month only and I had to start all over again finding parts and stuff but anyways shit happens I guess

I just wanted to share with you guys some pics of the ''rebuild"

This pic was taken like an hour before the wreck (I actually got my e30 a while ago by trading it for the grey mk2 its nice having a pic of both of them)

the aftermath and that slip the clutch ticoune

back to the bodyshop ffs (we also took the time to do some touch ups all around)

this pic was taken only a few days after I took it to the bodyshop so it still looks a bit bent

We ordered a new trunk since the last one was all fucked up and lucky me it came with the wing Ive been searching for a while it was in really good shape only needed a few minor repairs so yay*tu*

Paint day

And here it is in all its glory theres still some things I wanna fix but the season is coming to an end and I want to drive it around. Ill work on it this winter its been 2 years now since Im working on this car on free time and on a budget and I never really enjoyed it since so Im excited lol

inb4coolstorybro

It sucks when degenerated people destroy your property. But it looks as if nothing ever happen to it! Hope you get to enjoy it hasslefree next summer.

Just the fact that he pulled into a parking spot and didn't back up doesn't surprise me that he hit you.

Very nice looking car!

How the heck he "drops the clutch"...man...why this guy drive a car...buy a scooter -_-

Great job its like nothing ever happened!

So how soon till you pass by julep again? lol jk jk :laugh:

What are your plans now? just enjoy it for the rest of the season?

So long story short, the guy with the M3 wrecked your E30, admittted it was his fault then paid for the repairs?

Back