Pitbulls are now banned in montreal

6d98dec4e95e644bae929655d514e56b0e17fc1016c2bb61a7126d4618e9159b.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...dangerous-dogs-animal-control-bylaw-1.3780335

yay or nay

I'm both.

Nay for the people who have one of these dog and that they care for it
Yay for the number of time that a guy was being walked by his dog and that the dog barked and charged me "because he was scared of you bro" while I was plowing the snow out of my driveway.

They won't actually take the pitbulls away from the owners but the owners have to register their pitbulls and keep them on a leash and so on.

I'm all for it.

They won't actually take the pitbulls away from the owners but the owners have to register their pitbulls and keep them on a leash and so on.

I'm all for it.

*New* Pit bulls are not allowed on the island anymore as of next monday. Owners already owning pits will have to comply to certain strict new rules, such as dog being muzzled as soon as it steps out of home afaiu.

*New* Pit bulls are not allowed on the island anymore as of next monday. Owners already owning pits will have to comply to certain strict new rules, such as dog being muzzled as soon as it steps out of home afaiu.

Yeah that's about it + the pitbulls have to be sterilized and vaccinated.

I have no issues with that and eventually the breed should disappear from Montreal as the current population dies off.

I've said it before, the average pitbull costs like 50$ on kijiji so any inbred idiot BS with barely a sec.3 and basic language skills can afford to get one and not take correct care of it.

I approve. Pitbulls need to either completely disappear or require a license that costs 10 000$ so that not anyone can get them

Pour. Mais tant qu'à faire un reglement de la sorte j'aurais aussi prit en compte les autres chiens qui pourrait être dangereux. Je me suis déjà fait attaquer par un rottweiler voilà 5 ans qui est sorti de nul part à 2 heures du matin en pleine tempête de neige. Si il avait attaqué un de mes enfants je veux pas imaginer les dommages qu'il aurait eu. Evidemment la cause du problème c'était le maitre et non le chien

I knew it was you inner bitch spitting stats out...

I knew the little ****** in you asking stupid questions just in any other thread you post in.

It is well known that the good citizens have pitbulls. Gangsters, drug dealers and the rest get golden retrievers.

Yeah that's about it + the pitbulls have to be sterilized and vaccinated.

I have no issues with that and eventually the breed should disappear from Montreal as the current population dies off.

I've said it before, the average pitbull costs like 50$ on kijiji so any inbred idiot BS with barely a sec.3 and basic language skills can afford to get one and not take correct care of it.

Ben non LG, inbreds get chihuahuas, elderly people buy those pit bulls according to ronin.

j'ai jamais voté pour la mairie de montréal . Je peut vous dire que le prochain vote je sort mon cul pour crissé cette idiot de maire la dehors

As for the other breeds of "dangerous" dogs I rarely ever see rottweilers, dobermans or even german shepherds these days. Pitbull have been the cool dog to have for a few years thus the amount of them around.

Pour. Mais tant qu'à faire un reglement de la sorte j'aurais aussi prit en compte les autres chiens qui pourrait être dangereux. Je me suis déjà fait attaquer par un rottweiler voilà 5 ans qui est sorti de nul part à 2 heures du matin en pleine tempête de neige. Si il avait attaqué un de mes enfants je veux pas imaginer les dommages qu'il aurait eu. Evidemment la cause du problème c'était le maitre et non le chien

Je suis d'accord, et sa va de sois pour tous les chiens.

Également, il faudrait interdire les pets shop et les ventes d'animaux en ligne. Il faudrait établir des standards d'acquisitions et l'élevage supervisé seulement.

j'ai jamais voté pour la mairie de montréal . Je peut vous dire que le prochain vote je sort mon cul pour crissé cette idiot de maire la dehors

Pourquoi? Parce qu'il met ces culottes et fait passer un projet de loi? Il fait ce que l'ancien maire n'a jamais fait. L'idée ne vient pas seulement de lui, des quelques milliers de citoyen qui lui ont demandé de faire quelque chose. Je te rappelle qu'il a eu une femme qui a été tuée dans sa cour arrière de sa résidence à cause qu'un Thug ne s'occupait pas de son chien.

Back