Another shooting in a school

I like how they had to mention the shooter was white. Let's demonize all white people, yes. The anti-white agenda is pretty clear.

I like how they had to mention the shooter was white. Let's demonize all white people, yes. The anti-white agenda is pretty clear.

They only make mention of him as being white in relation to the victim also being white. Given the current climate I find it appropriate to rule out racially motivated crime.

The only time the entire article makes mention of any race is in this sentence
Authorities do not know the motivation of the shooting but ruled out race as both the shooter and victims were white.

So please tell me how that fits into an anti-white propaganda campaign.

Lol so would you say the same if article said shooter was black? Yea i didnt think so.

Following your logic they have been "demonizing" blacks and arabs for a long time and their "anti non white" agenda was pretty clear right?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I think HAHAHAHAHA is trying to make a point here....

HINT: He's emulating black peeps always screaming the racist card.

I think HAHAHAHAHA is trying to make a point here....

HINT: He's emulating black peeps always screaming the racist card.
Sure could be sarcasm but you didnt know the new MR offtopic trend now is white victimization and "white genocide" a la kossak?

The type of people who would fit right in BLM movement if they were black

White on black crime is racist. Black on white crime isn't racist. Black on black doesn't surprise anyone and doesn't help the anti white agenda so it won't be shown in the news. As far as muslims go they have to mention it so that white people get scared and start opposing mass immigration (cultural genocide). This, my friends, paints white people as racist.

Aaaaaand that's full circle. Call me crazy if you want, have fun. But having your heritage wiped out by forced mass immigration is cause for concern. Of course people will mention what happened to the natives saying "we did it". Can't blame them, it happened to them at the hands of a certain nationality of white people (must be specific, it wasn't a global white invasion) but it doesn't mean our current generation deserves to be wiped out.

bfc3cffdeba2360604a9bf1344b2714d27bae36b94bc0357fb121fed89ea6115_1.gif

White on black crime is racist. Black on white crime isn't racist. Black on black doesn't surprise anyone and doesn't help the anti white agenda so it won't be shown in the news. As far as muslims go they have to mention it so that white people get scared and start opposing mass immigration (cultural genocide). This, my friends, paints white people as racist.

Aaaaaand that's full circle. Call me crazy if you want, have fun. But having your heritage wiped out by forced mass immigration is cause for concern. Of course people will mention what happened to the natives saying "we did it". Can't blame them, it happened to them at the hands of a certain nationality of white people (must be specific, it wasn't a global white invasion) but it doesn't mean our current generation deserves to be wiped out.

Oook? The article stated the guy was white and it means cultural and heritage wipe for you? You've never read an article that states the suspect is black?

Ill say it again, if you were black you would fit right in those BLM crowd

Oook? The article stated the guy was white and it means cultural and heritage wipe for you? You've never read an article that states the suspect is black?

Ill say it again, if you were black you would fit right in those BLM crowd

I'm all for everyone being fairly treated.

À la fin de la journée, pousse mais pousse égale. I think civilisation has come to a point where we can stop pointing fingers at the white devils.

I'm all for everyone being fairly treated.

À la fin de la journée, pousse mais pousse égale. I think civilisation has come to a point where we can stop pointing fingers at the white devils.
Pousse mais pousse egale? The article states that the suspect is white. Which is true. Just like when suspect is black it will say black. So what are you talking about man? :dunno:

#WLM

Back