piunz54

Legacy Member
Année:2006
Marque:ferrari
Modèle: 430
Couleur: rosso red
Kilometres: unknown
Auto/Manuel: f1
Condition: salvage usa 2010 previous. Quebec plated normal. registration is clean does not say " gravement accidente" it was a small fender and headlight damage of not a lot/
Raison de la vente: change of project

Prix:$69999.99

the car is a project and still needs + or - 10000$ invested to complete. it just needs mechanic work to re do the seals and transmission. for any interested contact me at 5142674110 or enzomotorsport@hotmail.com
no low offers and no dream offers. maybe this cars not for you. serious inquiries please. it needs full mecanics are out of the car. you must double verify all mecanics motor and transmission and re install. I am suffering a loss already at this price unfortunately. serious inquiries please. pictures are to be by text message please. come see in person I am not a mechanic. other projects available contact me for gallardos and huracans if wanted.

Last edited:
Vous auriez même pas les moyens anyway. Tout le monde sais a quoi ressemble un f430, si tu veux l'voir appel le.

If you still have this over the winter, I'd be very very interested for a tuner build.

Can you PM me your contact info, I'd like to get some pictures and more details.

Photos sur lespac. Allez voir. Tant qu'a moi et savoir les coûts approximatifs, y'en a pour AU MOINS 30 000$ à mettre la dessus. Surtout si la transmission/moteur à besoin de job.

Photos sur lespac. Allez voir. Tant qu'a moi et savoir les coûts approximatifs, y'en a pour AU MOINS 30 000$ à mettre la dessus. Surtout si la transmission/moteur à besoin de job.

I am not a fan of "story" cars, especially not "Story" F-cars....however, even if there is 30K to put into this car (which I agree is highly likely), at the end of the day, you still walk away with a 430 for well under market value.

If this car was stick I would be doing my due diligence.

Im not telling this is over the market. But VGA Ferraris needs to be cheap cause they wont sale. Thats the purpose. Things im saying is,repairs for engine/transmission on these cars can cost a freaking bunch of money if only 1-2 things needs to be changed. Joron in Montreal was rebuilding ferraris transmission and i saw many parts bills for these cars, its unreal! Its also looking like theres a lot of parts missing. If someone wanna rebuilt this car properly, he needs to plan for a 25-30k IMO. Speciaaly since our money aint work shit for worldwide parts.

Im not telling this is over the market. But VGA Ferraris needs to be cheap cause they wont sale. Thats the purpose. Things im saying is,repairs for engine/transmission on these cars can cost a freaking bunch of money if only 1-2 things needs to be changed. Joron in Montreal was rebuilding ferraris transmission and i saw many parts bills for these cars, its unreal! Its also looking like theres a lot of parts missing. If someone wanna rebuilt this car properly, he needs to plan for a 25-30k IMO. Speciaaly since our money aint work shit for worldwide parts.

I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The F430 models don't require engine out service, so this car is scary for many. Also, I believe 30-40k to be a reasonable amount, considering that the car was not painted correctly either, and the stock wheels aren't included, so even if you pay 80k+40 in services for a salvage F1 paddle spider, I don't know about under market value.

I asked my mechanic what he thought of this and he called his buddy who's a Ferrari technician and that technician said that engines on these cars shouldn't be out, unless they're very high mileage. This car has history, so value is hit prematurely.

In conclusion, I'm out. Buyer beware.

Car will not be for everyone. I have all the parts included at the price. price is negotiable. if you don't want my motor and transmission I can sell you without. to all interested contact me by phone msg I don't regularly check these messages. The car is plated clean title in Quebec. there is zero history in Quebec found on this car. financing is available and price is negotiable. I dropped the price to my clear price is 70k.

70k for a 430 you have plenty of space for a build. I am giving you the tranmssion motor and all parts you see tail lights and headlights and bumpers all included.

The F430 models don't require engine out service, so this car is scary for many. Also, I believe 30-40k to be a reasonable amount, considering that the car was not painted correctly either, and the stock wheels aren't included, so even if you pay 80k+40 in services for a salvage F1 paddle spider, I don't know about under market value.

I asked my mechanic what he thought of this and he called his buddy who's a Ferrari technician and that technician said that engines on these cars shouldn't be out, unless they're very high mileage. This car has history, so value is hit prematurely.

In conclusion, I'm out. Buyer beware.

who cares if your out?LOL
keep dreaming..
and the car is SOLD anyways

for 100K or less someone will have a Drop top f430
when they are selling for over 140-150K

guys stay on topic

the seller isn't even denying that there are repairs, now if its 10k or 40k... thats for the buyer and his mechanic to judge

this isn't one of those Price is Right type threads to guess how much it would cost to repair

Back