News: 2017/18 Civic Type R

Ca doit tirer en cave ton affaire lol

La transmission tient bien le power ?

Ça pousse très bien, factory feeling grâce au jb4 contrairement au jb1. La transmission va très bien. J'ai vue des tune avec 600lb de couple la je pense que c'est trop...

For those who are driving their CTR for the winter- Perry Performance just received and will stock the WEathertech floor mats. They are in stock and ready for CTR owners.

That being said, as we developed a specialty for the EVO X since 2009, we plan on stocking and testing as many CTR specific parts we can. Many are on order and we will post as they arrive.

For those who are driving their CTR for the winter- Perry Performance just received and will stock the WEathertech floor mats. They are in stock and ready for CTR owners.

That being said, as we developed a specialty for the EVO X since 2009, we plan on stocking and testing as many CTR specific parts we can. Many are on order and we will post as they arrive.

Smart!! :bigup:

I had a set in my EVO since day 1.
Not only was it useful in snow conditions- it was also keeping the mats clean during summer track events where dirt dust and mud was a problem.

The norm is to take out mats when lapping but these are so contoured and smooth- I like them even for lapping.

Out of curiosity, what differentiates the Type R mats from a 3 pedal hatch, or even automatic for that matter? Wouldn't they all share the same dimensions?

But I have WT mats for my Si and they are AMAZING. I keep them in year round and will buy them for any other car i will own in the future.

Also the trunk tray is a must. The Honda trunk tray does the job really well, but it's about the same price as WT so either or.

Out of curiosity, what differentiates the Type R mats from a 3 pedal hatch, or even automatic for that matter? Wouldn't they all share the same dimensions?

But I have WT mats for my Si and they are AMAZING. I keep them in year round and will buy them for any other car i will own in the future.

Also the trunk tray is a must. The Honda trunk tray does the job really well, but it's about the same price as WT so either or.

I can't say what the difference would be but I also think the CTR fitment shares other models as well.

The CTR trunk mat has TYPE R on it so its still special.

Je suis surpris d en voir autant a vendre sur Lespac. Je pensais que c était difficile a avoir / toutes vendues d avance..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Je suis surpris d en voir autant a vendre sur Lespac. Je pensais que c était difficile a avoir / toutes vendues d avance..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Funny you should say post this as just today I did a quick Kijiji search for TYPE R seats and at least 5 posts for CTRs came up. Most are dealer models with low miles being sold at a premium as they try to circumvent Honda Canadas directives as not to sell these cars over MSRP. Little do they know that HC is looking at them and will withhold future deliveries of CTR to those offending dealers.
That being said, we are well treated in Canada as we can buy these cars for LESS than our US neighbors that are being screwed over my the majority of Honda dealers- mostly in CA.
In case you were thinking- no , mine is not for sale! lol

Funny you should say post this as just today I did a quick Kijiji search for TYPE R seats and at least 5 posts for CTRs came up. Most are dealer models with low miles being sold at a premium as they try to circumvent Honda Canadas directives as not to sell these cars over MSRP. Little do they know that HC is looking at them and will withhold future deliveries of CTR to those offending dealers.
That being said, we are well treated in Canada as we can buy these cars for LESS than our US neighbors that are being screwed over my the majority of Honda dealers- mostly in CA.
In case you were thinking- no , mine is not for sale! lol

Ain't the Civic Honda Canada's national treasure for some reason? Aswell as I agree with the weathertech, I wouldn't drive a CTR in the winter... it's a pretty little gem that needs some special care :D

Ain't the Civic Honda Canada's national treasure for some reason? Aswell as I agree with the weathertech, I wouldn't drive a CTR in the winter... it's a pretty little gem that needs some special care :D
Même si tu la sors pas l'hiver elle va finir tunée en cabochon ou volée avant que la rouille la grignote, donc autant la conduire le plus possible entre temps.

J'ai toujours roulé des steelies l'hiver et je suis capable de faire mes paiements d'auto et plus encore. C'est une question de préférence. J'aime mieux bosser un steelie que de fendre un mag.

C'est laite des steelies!!

Quoi que sur une type R je les trouve presque plus beau que les roues OEM :p

Back