News: 2017/18 Civic Type R

Ok, mais si ya pas de check engine tout fonctionne normalement?
Oui normalement jusqu'à ce que le fil ce sectionne complètement a cause de vibration et tension
Honda envoi une lettre aux propriétaires pour le remplacement du harnais

C'est vraiment une job incroyable de la part de Honda cette motorisation et cette voiture. Un succès sur piste et sur papier. Son seul défaut est le look UFO.

Sur ce, voilà pourquoi la Accord 2.0T m'intéresse plus que la Type R lol...

j'ai passé une journée à m'amuser avec un gars qui en avait un type R à tremblant cette été, toute une bagnole sérieux.

j'ai passé une journée à m'amuser avec un gars qui en avait un type R à tremblant cette été, toute une bagnole sérieux.

How did their lap times compare to yours? Curious because you had previously said that most ITR's were quicker than your car around Tremblant.

How did their lap times compare to yours? Curious because you had previously said that most ITR's were quicker than your car around Tremblant.
They were quicker at ASE, forget Tremblant , an ITR will have a hard time comparing to a car like a Cayman S at Tremblant.

Regarding the type R, well we had pretty similar times to be honest (most of the time he had 1sec quicker). Although, he was on Hankook RS4, I was on Michelin pilot sport 4s. He was also more experienced than me at Tremblant, it was my first time at Tremblant, he was going a few time a year since a few years.

Still, the car almost compares to a Cayman S performance wise, but is half the price...

They were quicker at ASE, forget Tremblant , an ITR will have a hard time comparing to a car like a Cayman S at Tremblant.

Regarding the type R, well we had pretty similar times to be honest (most of the time he had 1sec quicker). Although, he was on Hankook RS4, I was on Michelin pilot sport 4s. He was also more experienced than me at Tremblant, it was my first time at Tremblant, he was going a few time a year since a few years.

Still, the car almost compares to a Cayman S performance wise, but is half the price...

Cool, my mistake!

Le mienne est pas remiser encore- besoin de winter car.... le EP3 est trop propre.
Mon CTR a vu la neige hier- pas contente....

j'en vois une CTR noir tout les jours et je l'ai vue se matin dans grosse neige.
No fuck given judging by the look of the owner

Back