News: 2017/18 Civic Type R

Je peux pas croire qu'il ne feront pas ça ici, car si il ne le font pas, toutes les TypeR vendu ici vont ce retrouver au U.S lol

Les dealers demandent 10,000 $ over sticker price pour les nissan gtr à cause du faible volume de distribution donc exclusivité. Impossible de négocier voir même payer le prix sur nissan.ca

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Les dealers demandent 10,000 $ over sticker price pour les nissan gtr à cause du faible volume de distribution donc exclusivité. Impossible de négocier voir même payer le prix sur nissan.ca

On parle d'un char de 40k $, pas d'un char a 127k $

Ça ne change pas le fait que le dealer va demander le prix qu'il veut. Tant qu'il y aura de la demande, s'il peut faire 20,000 $ de markup, il ne va pas se gêner. Quand ça va faire 8 mois que la type r va dormir sur le showroom, il va bien finir par revenir sur terre. Je suis entièrement d'accord que c'est ridicule mais la loi de l'offre et la demande c'est un concept de base en affaire.

S'il y a des markup d'attardé comme aux US, les clients vont simplement ce tourner vers la Golf R qui en offre plus pour l'argent qu'elle commande. Même un fanboy fini de Honda ne payerait pas 50k CND pour une CTR...

Wasn't the same thing for the RS before they came out? ... alot still sitting on dealer's lot... odd?
Everybody thaugh the RS would sold out and would hard be hard to buy...with all what the people wanted...awd, turbo, hot hatch, 6 speeds, and even a drift mode....all the video are RS vs the world lol... they do sell but not hard to come buy....will it be the same with the typeR ?
Is it all come down to price?
In before 40k fwd not worth it...

Bon voici dequoi vous faire revenir sur terre, un beau video de cette fameuse civic que tlm fait juste parler depuis 5 ans et qui vois j'amais le jour. Qui ce fait peter le cul par un vieux eg k20.

50 000$ bien investi, mais oui voyons *td*

les golf r vont en faire 1 seul bouchée de cette petite honda faible en puissance. elles vont rester dans les showroom tout comme les focus rs de ford. overhyped a mort et décevante en test réel.

Bon voici dequoi vous faire revenir sur terre, un beau video de cette fameuse civic que tlm fait juste parler depuis 5 ans et qui vois j'amais le jour. Qui ce fait peter le cul par un vieux eg k20.

50 000$ bien investi, mais oui voyons *td*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOiFRlGr2GY

les golf r vont en faire 1 seul bouchée de cette petite honda faible en puissance. elles vont rester dans les showroom tout comme les focus rs de ford. overhyped a mort et décevante en test réel.

Ones a stripped down, 2 seater, no A/C, probably no radio or power steering, 0 comfort car and the other is a fully loaded car.

Great job on comparing a potato to an orange...

What do you mean dissapointing performance in real life? It has the record for fastest laptime of a FWD on nurburgring... Almost 1 second faster than a god damn pagani zonda s... 1 second slower than a c6 z06, 2 seconds slower than a zr1 and zl1.... what more do you want... It excels at what it's supposed to do... not going in a straight line...

Using you're logic, why buy a supercar when you can swap an ls1 into a civic... so stupid... ugh.

troll or stupid, can't tell.

Last edited:
Elle a roulée 7m21?

Car une ZR1 roule 7m19

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ones a stripped down, 2 seater, no A/C, probably no radio or power steering, 0 comfort car and the other is a fully loaded car.

Great job on comparing a potato to an orange...

What do you mean dissapointing performance in real life? It has the record for fastest laptime of a FWD on nurburgring... Almost 1 second faster than a god damn pagani zonda s... 1 second slower than a c6 z06, 2 seconds slower than a zr1 and zl1.... what more do you want... It excels at what it's supposed to do... not going in a straight line...

Using you're logic, why buy a supercar when you can swap an ls1 into a civic... so stupid... ugh.

troll or stupid, can't tell.

Stop with the Nurburgring, nobody here will go there, and a few rare will track it.

The reality , 0-100 5.7seconds and 1/4 mle 14.7 ... thats the majority of users will do to enjoy this car, and for that average performance for that high price ... no thanks for me .

Stop with the Nurburgring, nobody here will go there, and a few rare will track it.

The reality , 0-100 5.7seconds and 1/4 mle 14.7 ... thats the majority of users will do to enjoy this car, and for that average performance for that high price ... no thanks for me .

It aint my problem if the majority of users buy potatoes to make tomato soup. If they wanted tomato soup, than they should've bought tomatoes. Shouldn't be complaining and whining.

The car is made for curves, not straight lines. Honda doesn't make cars to accelerate (only) in straight lines. the car excels at what it's supposed to do.

Y'a pas une loi de l'OPC qui contrevient directement à ça !?!?

http://www.opc.gouv.qc.ca/consommat...gnements-et-publicite-trompeuse/annonce-prix/

Le prix « tout inclus » correspond au montant total que vous devrez débourser pour vous procurer l’automobile annoncée. Il ne peut être augmenté, à moins que des produits ou des services soient ajoutés à votre demande.

Cette règle s’applique partout, dans tous les types de publicité : dans un journal ou une circulaire, sur une affiche, à la télévision, à la radio, dans le Web, etc.

Le prix annoncé n’est pas celui qui vous est demandé? Vous êtes en droit d’exiger de payer le prix annoncé.

It aint my problem if the majority of users buy potatoes to make tomato soup. If they wanted tomato soup, than they should've bought tomatoes. Shouldn't be complaining and whining.

The car is made for curves, not straight lines. Honda doesn't make cars to accelerate (only) in straight lines. the car excels at what it's supposed to do.

Stop trying to defend this car with the corner bullshit argument, you love it? fine with me

Im not shiting on that car, it was a maybe for my next car, but the price is pretty stupid if that doesn't delivers the kick the specs list this car has.

Last edited:
wait 14.7s 1/4?!

opened this thread after weeks....

da fuck... thats like 2000 Type R numbers no ?

lol yeah pretty much, also slower/as slow as my automatic 255hp 330i that's over 3450pounds...

That being said to me it looks like the car really has a hard time hooking up, which is no suprise, I'm sure that from a roll it will hang with mid 13's cars, we'll have to see though...

Also not sure if already mentioned this, I would probably get the the golf R if I would have a choice between the 2, but in all honesty there's something about this type R that just wants me to drive the hell out of it lol

Back