News: 2017/18 Civic Type R

Haters gonna hate. I want it

http://jalopnik.com/the-2018-honda-civic-type-r-is-ridiculous-in-all-the-ri-1793063099

The modern auto industry is a never-ending deluge of boring crossovers and family-hauling SUVs. As such, I’ve come to appreciate the cars that wear their insanity on their sleeves. The Civic Type R does that. It’s a mess of vents and scoops and strakes and wings and bumps and edges. It has three center-mounted exhausts, for crying out loud.

f087zyywlemg5pqic2r8.jpg

b6o7zr7hmnx6yt4n7vz6.jpg

bc7uzryozgnffps8eksx.jpg

le char dois etre laid avec tous les accents rouge sur une autre couleur genre blanc ou noir.......

Je dois avouer que je n'aime vraiment pas les accents intérieurs.... J'aurais aimé quelque chose de plus unis.

Dealers around said 46k$
We'll see

:/

@ $35k = Shut up and take my money
@ $38k = I have to test drive and see what the wife thinks
@ $40k+ = No thanks. Will wait for the new S2k which rumor has it will be returning/announced in 2018

b769e5c99f9441e5bfd96687128eff71a75ba76a37fcd4193a5b3d109c107ec4.jpg

Aileron de STi+ Hood de evo X + Aile de GTR + Pipe de 458+ Shark fin de evo 9 = drôle de melange

Trop c est comme pas assez...

50k$ pour un FailWheelDrive.. j espère Honda a encore des fanatiques...

Car ca va finir comme la nouvelle NSX a pourrir dans les showroom a overpriced leur Sportcar..

250k$ la NSX... 300k$ sur lespac..

46k$ une civic FWD.. outch.

Je suis content d avoir vécu les bonnes années Honda début 2000.

NSX
S2000
ITR
GSR
SiR
Prelude

RIP Honda!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Dealers around said 46k$
We'll see
I miss the time were we could buy an Srt-4 for 26-28k. At 46k this would be ridiculous. I mean I get it's a Type R and blablabla but the fact that we could buy near 300hp turbo 4 cylinder 10 years ago
under 30k seems very far from now.

Is it just me or cars are getting more and more expensive every year for no reason ? I already think about changing my SRT for something else but damn I can't find anything with the same performance under 35k. I guess I'm gonna stick with mine for a couple of years.

I miss the time were we could buy an Srt-4 for 26-28k. At 46k this would be ridiculous. I mean I get it's a Type R and blablabla but the fact that we could buy near 300hp turbo 4 cylinder 10 years ago
under 30k seems very far from now.

Is it just me or cars are getting more and more expensive every year for no reason ? I already think about changing my SRT for something else but damn I can't find anything with the same performance under 35k. I guess I'm gonna stick with mine for a couple of years.
Don't forget that your srt4 barely had AC 10 years ago. Technology and gadget make the car price go up. Type r name doesn't help either.

What was the price of the Supra, 300zx, rx7, 3000gt, itr, NSX, etc 25 years ago and multiple that by whatever iffluation of today you'll see price aren't that different.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back