News: 2017/18 Civic Type R

actually, i saw an internet pic of a type r with nicer wheels than stock. i'm wondering if they're an oem option.

e16125f735cb0732231bfc1ec3d5674e.jpg

still huge tho

Sent from my telephone using Tap-a-cock

you get used to them...
have you seen one up close in real?

Everyday, at the same morning hour, next to me in the jammed 15N. lol

But, the car design itself grow a lot in me. I just can't stand the red trims.

I think that the SI look nicer for this reason.

@BBQMAN : Comment tu compare la CTR vs l'evo finalement ? En daily ? Sur la track ? Est-ce qu'elle ton convainc de vendre l'Evo pour trader pour la CTR ?

Everyday, at the same morning hour, next to me in the jammed 15N. lol

But, the car design itself grow a lot in me. I just can't stand the red trims.

I think that the SI look nicer for this reason.

the 15N is jammed in the AM? never seen that personally and I take it everyday...

edit- me thinks you mean the Decarie expressway?

@BBQMAN : Comment tu compare la CTR vs l'evo finalement ? En daily ? Sur la track ? Est-ce qu'elle ton convainc de vendre l'Evo pour trader pour la CTR ?

not the same car at all. and its been so long since I drove an EVO that was stock.
I would say that the CTR would give the EVO a run for the money in any track test however the CTR is a more civilized daily.
again- my EVO is not stock and can't be compared fairly.
If I can afford both, I would keep the EVO to , but sadly it will have to go.

the 15N is jammed in the AM? never seen that personally and I take it everyday...

edit- me thinks you mean the Decarie expressway?

nop! Sur L'A15N à Laval....

Sinon j'ai croisé le même gars dans le trafique sur Des Laurentides à la hauteur de Cartier un matin de semaine également

Looks like Whiteline has beefier sway bars now available for this car. As tested, it reduced the almost non existent body roll.
I am trying to convince myself not to but them so as to keep the car stock... or at least a daily driver.

Looks like Whiteline has beefier sway bars now available for this car. As tested, it reduced the almost non existent body roll.
I am trying to convince myself not to but them so as to keep the car stock... or at least a daily driver.

No, no...you definitely don't need them. *bsflag*

oui pour les u.s yon blanc/noir/rouge/bl3u/gris mais eux on pas de pad wireless,lanewatch,led mirror,et le fameux turbo vtec backglass sticker

Brembo just released their GT style BBK kit for this car. 380mm and $4500USD!
Looks pimpy and monobloc calipers.

Back