The "daily a$$hats that make me lose my shit" thread

JoeyV

We need a rant thread about the every-day ass hats that makes us lose our shit. Yes, I know it is going to mostly be a "first world problems" thread, but so what? We live in the first world, don't we?

I'll start:

-4:15pm
-McDonald's drive-thru
-I'm the only car in queue to place my order.

Once I place my order (which the - clearly "ghetto" - employee could barely understand as though my English wasn't anywhere comparable to her dialect), I make my way to the first window where I pay for my order...a very simple, regular poutine (don't judge me). At this window, I see that I'm behind 2 other cars waiting for their orders. No biggie, they were already there before I got to the order screen. WRONG! I end up waiting 5 minutes before the first car gets their order. Now, Assuming they were back to back when ordering, and the average time it takes to order something simple, I can safely say that the first car in front of me had been waiting at LEAST 7 minutes, and the car in front of that one, possibly more. What the fuck could be taking so long? It's not like it's midnight where they have low staff and don't prepare too much food ahead of time. To make it worse, that first car in front of me...only ordered a coffee, which he had to wait ANOTHER 3 minutes for once the car in front of him had finally gotten his order.

It baffles me that the drive-thru...which is designed for convenience and not waiting in line like inside the restaurant... is THAT slow. I'm sure there's a time frame they need to respect. In the event someone orders something that takes longer to prepare, they even have 2 designated "wait spots" in the parking to send them off to, not to delay everyone else's orders.

In summation: I waited 12 minutes after placing my order to receive my simple, regular poutine.

#irked

Please share your stories. I can't be the only one with a short fuse and who's impatient with the average daily idiot.

Last edited:
Take a chill pill and eat fruit

You got trigggered real quick

On a serious note, I dont have any story héhé

Il y a pire. De revenir à la maison pour te rendre compte qu'il manque la moitié de ta commande.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Il y a pire. De revenir à la maison pour te rendre compte qu'il manque la moitié de ta commande.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

See! This guy^ get's the idea! lol.

Si au moin il t'avais juste donner la mauvaise commandes, au moin t'a quand meme de la bouffe haha

they have a website where u can file a complaint...

like Twon said, after the 3rd u get home with a wrong order, u get fed up...i did a complaint on their website, they sent me coupons for free meals...

See! This guy^ get's the idea! lol.

Si au moin il t'avais juste donner la mauvaise commandes, au moin t'a quand meme de la bouffe haha

Peux tu bien me dire ce que je peux crisser avec un quart de livre pas de boulette?

Un rant contre MCDO qui date de 25 ans ça compte ?

Moi j'ai été élevé dans un rang dans le bas-du-fleuve. Pour nous gâter un samedi soir mon père avait décidé d'aller chercher du mcdo pour la famille, c'est 30 minutes pour se rendre. J'embarque avec, on fait la ride, on commande 4 trios mc Bouette je suppose. La fille nous donne les sacs, mon père me les donnent en disant de les garder bien fermer pour pas ça refroidisse....pis on revient.

Rendu à maison on s'installe à table et on déballe ça...y'avait juste les 4 frites. Rendu là ça nous tentait pu ben ben de retourner chialer au mcdo fak on a manger des sandwiches au jambon sûrment. Good times.

We need a rant thread about the every-day ass hats that makes us lose our shit. Yes, I know it is going to mostly be a "first world problems" thread, but so what? We live in the first world, don't we?

I'll start:

-4:15pm
-McDonald's drive-thru
-I'm the only car in queue to place my order.

Once I place my order (which the - clearly "ghetto" - employee could barely understand as though my English wasn't anywhere comparable to her dialect), I make my way to the first window where I pay for my order...a very simple, regular poutine (don't judge me). At this window, I see that I'm behind 2 other cars waiting for their orders. No biggie, they were already there before I got to the order screen. WRONG! I end up waiting 5 minutes before the first car gets their order. Now, Assuming they were back to back when ordering, and the average time it takes to order something simple, I can safely say that the first car in front of me had been waiting at LEAST 7 minutes, and the car in front of that one, possibly more. What the fuck could be taking so long? It's not like it's midnight where they have low staff and don't prepare too much food ahead of time. To make it worse, that first car in front of me...only ordered a coffee, which he had to wait ANOTHER 3 minutes for once the car in front of him had finally gotten his order.

It baffles me that the drive-thru...which is designed for convenience and not waiting in line like inside the restaurant... is THAT slow. I'm sure there's a time frame they need to respect. In the event someone orders something that takes longer to prepare, they even have 2 designated "wait spots" in the parking to send them off to, not to delay everyone else's orders.

In summation: I waited 12 minutes after placing my order to receive my simple, regular poutine.

#irked

Please share your stories. I can't be the only one with a short fuse and who's impatient with the average daily idiot.

Thats what happens when there's a rush in the front and they straight up forget about the drive. as for time. 25 seconds in the morning. 35 seconds during the day and 45 seconds at night.

thats the time it takes in theory to take, make and give your order. assuming its drinks. add an extra minute for sandwiches.

Un rant contre MCDO qui date de 25 ans ça compte ?

Moi j'ai été élevé dans un rang dans le bas-du-fleuve. Pour nous gâter un samedi soir mon père avait décidé d'aller chercher du mcdo pour la famille, c'est 30 minutes pour se rendre. J'embarque avec, on fait la ride, on commande 4 trios mc Bouette je suppose. La fille nous donne les sacs, mon père me les donnent en disant de les garder bien fermer pour pas ça refroidisse....pis on revient.

Rendu à maison on s'installe à table et on déballe ça...y'avait juste les 4 frites. Rendu là ça nous tentait pu ben ben de retourner chialer au mcdo fak on a manger des sandwiches au jambon sûrment. Good times.

Oh que oui. Ça m'est arrivé aussi ce genre de fuckup la. Commande a l'auto au mdco de rawdon et se tapper une trial privée nowhere pour finalement arriver 30 minutes plus tard et réaliser que ta commande est tout croche. 2 fois plus engagé parce que tu ne veux pas revenir et perdre 1 heure de temps fait que tu mange ce qu'il reste because tu as les munchies... ahahahahah.

as for time. 25 seconds in the morning. 35 seconds during the day and 45 seconds at night.

thats the time it takes in theory to take, make and give your order. assuming its drinks. add an extra minute for sandwiches.

I'm actually surprised it's that short of a time. I figured 2-3 minutes would be appropriate to get the order right when it's something simple. Less common or more complex order, 4-5.

I'm actually surprised it's that short of a time. I figured 2-3 minutes would be appropriate to get the order right when it's something simple. Less common or more complex order, 4-5.

the moment you say "yea i'd like a medium ice cap", someone has already pull out the cup size and put in the cream. thats why fast food workers get pissed when you change your mind half way through your order. even tho you havent even showed up to the cash and paid, half your order is already complete lol

sandwiches take a while coz they only have enough room to make max 3 sandwiches at once. and thats for both the front and drive. so thats why it takes an extra minute.

interesting. Can I assume you've either worked as a fast food cook or as a manager to know this?

Speaking of McDo, why is it that half the time, when I order two (2) double burgers, I do get both burgers but with only one patty in each? I won't complain because I already have a special order which might take longer to prepare, but still... I don't get it.

Aujourd'hui c'était un peu l'enfer de conduire sur la Rive-Sud. Quand un autobus de la Vallée du Richelieu m'a carrément coupé le chemin dans une sortie d'autoroute, j'en suis venu à me demander si le québecois moyen n'aurait pas par hasard un niveau d'intelligence inférieur à celui d'un chimpanzé trisomique. Le monde sont caves, et épais. Pis le pire c'est qu'ils sont les deux en même temps.

je regarde toujours ce que j'ai dans le sac avant de quitter le stationnement du Mcdo , plus jamais je vais me faire faire le coup de la mauvaise commande et/ou la maudite frite waste qu'il se débarrasse a la commande a l'auto

les pires Mcdo , c,est ceux de Mont-Tremblant, long , pas propre , commande mêler , le staff se criss de toute , multiethnique comme si tu étais a MTL pourtant t'es dans un trou perdu dans les laurentides

McDonald's est pas si pire en général je trouve.

L'autre fois j'ai été aix enfants terribles sur le toit de place ville marie et ça a pris presque deux heures entre l'heure de la reservation et l'arrivée des assiettes.

Quand j'habitais à Mtl, le McDo à coté de chez moi c'étais carrément l'opposé d'une fois à l'autre. Ça pouvait prendre 42 sec comme ça pouvait prendre 15 min. ''J'suis pas raciste'' mais quand ça prenait 15 min. c'est parce que c'était littéralement juste des ''dindu'' dans le resto. À toutes les fois que j'y allais et que ça prenait plus de 3 min. j'me disais ''check ben ça'' et BAM, c'était effectivement seulement des ''dindu'' au service.

Back