The "daily a$$hats that make me lose my shit" thread

i stoped going to the McD's corner of Des laurentides and Bellerose.

I go there once at midnight....i order, get to the first window wait 5 min...no ones comes to get $$, so roll up to the 2nd window and no one, so i honk...no one shows up, try going inside, the doors are locked....so drove away...

2nd time, same place this time 9:30 am

I order 4 coffees 1 McCrap and 1 Bagel with egg, bacon and cheese.....pay for the order get to the second windowthey tell me to go park further to wait for my order....already Im not happy. end up waiting 15min, so i go in to cancel my order.....but the girl says sorry and hands me my order as soon as i walk in. I check it, go home. I get home, the McCrap was just a regular egg McMuffin, in the wrapping of the McCrap and my stupid bagel shit was literrally a bagel, not taosted, no egg, no cheese, no bacon, just salad and tomato!

I called to complain, the manager was mo help......i just yelled, insulted him and his employes and I will never go there ever again!

What really grinds my gears is when I'm in line at any store and I have a few items, not necessarily a full basket or stuff to buy, and someone with ONE item pulls up behind me at the line and asks to be let through because "I only have the one item" and like a total fucking moron I let him through, only for him to get to the cash register and argue over the price, make the cashier call the department where the item is from and run a price check on it. Assuming he's right about the price check he then proceeds to ask for the 10$ off or free if < 10$, so that then the cashier has to call the cashiers supervisor to override the transaction blahblahblahblah...

Then he goes to pay and his card either doesn't work, is declined and/or in either case he has to use a second card.

That really grinds my gears.

Bonus grind points if it's the post office and someone "just has the one box to drop off" only to then go to the counter in front of you and demand to see all the special edition stamps that they have to offer that week.

Also each time someone turns or changes lanes without using their turn signals, God kills a kitten.

Sadly a new kitten is born each time we see pedestrians jaywalking, bicyclists blow through stop signs and red lights, unneeded lanes closed because someone is working on a fence 9~12ft from the street, and so on.

Result we have an overpopulation of cats.

God damn. Long story short, everything pisses you off in life?

I don't think so, I would be fuckin pissed off in those situations too.

And the blinkers are a pet peeve of mine, one that is shared amongst the elite drivers out there. Yes, I wrote that, the elite. If you can't use your blinkers, you're at best, an average driver, plain and simple.

Trying to get someone with their lights closed on their car to notice it and make the change = infuriating. I actually pulled over behind someone last night, got out of my car, knocked on his window and told him to open his lights. He didn't get any of my signals.

At McDo girl screws up our order 3 times so my woman says to her "Lucky that you are pretty, somewhere there is a stripper pole waiting for you".

Wow!!! I'm gonna use this one one day!!!

Une fois, ma blonde va nous chercher un déjeuner un McDo, 2 café, 2 McMuffin et un McSaussisses. Quand elle est arrivée chez nous, On s'est rendu compte qu'aucun avait des oeufs! Elle a appelé le McDo en question et leur a expliqué la situation et ils lui on dit qu'elle avait juste à venir pour se faire rembourser. Quand elle y est allée le lendemain, il ont remboursé la commande au complet, pas juste les 2 erreures! C'est sûr qu'on va continuer a y aller!

What really grinds my gears is when I'm in line at any store and I have a few items, not necessarily a full basket or stuff to buy, and someone with ONE item pulls up behind me at the line and asks to be let through because "I only have the one item" and like a total fucking moron I let him through, only for him to get to the cash register and argue over the price, make the cashier call the department where the item is from and run a price check on it. Assuming he's right about the price check he then proceeds to ask for the 10$ off or free if < 10$, so that then the cashier has to call the cashiers supervisor to override the transaction blahblahblahblah...

Then he goes to pay and his card either doesn't work, is declined and/or in either case he has to use a second card.

That really grinds my gears.

I used to be nice and just let people with 1-2 items if my car is full pass, the thing is that very rarely people let me pass if the situation was reversed (not that I've asked or got asked), so I stopped letting people pass, the trick is in the look,when they get behind you look at them mad, 99% chances they'll never ask to pass haha.

Trying to get someone with their lights closed on their car to notice it and make the change = infuriating. I actually pulled over behind someone last night, got out of my car, knocked on his window and told him to open his lights. He didn't get any of my signals.

I flash several times behind, if that doesn't work I go in front and close/open my lights several times. if that doesn't work, then the driver is a fucking stupid ass shit morron.

i stoped going to the McD's corner of Des laurentides and Bellerose.

I go there once at midnight....i order, get to the first window wait 5 min...no ones comes to get $$, so roll up to the 2nd window and no one, so i honk...no one shows up, try going inside, the doors are locked....so drove away...

2nd time, same place this time 9:30 am

I order 4 coffees 1 McCrap and 1 Bagel with egg, bacon and cheese.....pay for the order get to the second windowthey tell me to go park further to wait for my order....already Im not happy. end up waiting 15min, so i go in to cancel my order.....but the girl says sorry and hands me my order as soon as i walk in. I check it, go home. I get home, the McCrap was just a regular egg McMuffin, in the wrapping of the McCrap and my stupid bagel shit was literrally a bagel, not taosted, no egg, no cheese, no bacon, just salad and tomato!

I called to complain, the manager was mo help......i just yelled, insulted him and his employes and I will never go there ever again!

Should have stayed at the window, wtf go park and wait?

And its much easier for them to refound you or redo the order if you checked on the spot. I know it's frustrating, but a phone call takes two minutes maybe, that's like serving 5 customers at rush hour and giving credit over the phone is not a common practice I guess. I did two years of dispatch and complain service at st Hubert, calling back customers for settlements was the thing I really hated the most, especially during rush hour or when the people aren't reasonable. So many times I wish I could have said too bad we suck order elsewhere and hang up.

The worst being the customers that had the wrong type of cole slaw and don't want a credit (I once offered up to 5$ for a single cup and still no) and then we are forced to send back a driver there for a dime worth of food.

J'ai essayer leur McWrap breakfast avec le Hashbrown dedans. c'est surprenant. Serieusement, McDo c'est beaucoup ameliorer sur la qualiter de leur bouffe.

J'ai essayer leur McWrap breakfast avec le Hashbrown dedans. c'est surprenant. Serieusement, McDo c'est beaucoup ameliorer sur la qualiter de leur bouffe.

fucking bon

mcdo chie sur tim Horton pour ce qui est des déjeunés.

Its all about the gcm at mcdo. double cheese dressed like a big mac

My pet peeve, someone in the middle lane on highway wants to com in the left lane. You let them in, then asshole decides hes gonna go slower or the same speed as the guy he wants to pass. Or taxis in general

Back