toyota corolla 1997. 150000km Super clean interior . minimum fix Full synthetic oil

teegainer

Année: 1997
Marque: toyota
Modèle corolla
Couleur: tan / champagne
Kilometres: only 153 000km
Auto/Manuel: automatic
Condition: usagee
Raison de la vente:
Achetee pour Voiture de livraison il ya 2 mois . je viens tout juste d achetee d un vielle madame mais pas encore utilisee car jai changer de position a la job. Donc je vend au meme prix.

Prix: 1299$

Lien vers kijiji/hebdo:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camion...-super-clean-interior-minimum-fix/1208544125?

Corolla le plsu fiable ces annees la!

toyota corolla 1997. 150000km Super clean interior . minimum fix

Full synthetic oil change 5W30 Penzoil with napa gold filter changed recently and have not driven it since. So your good for 7000km or 8000km +

Hello i have for sale a super nice great toyota corolla 1997. She aged well.. Super clean interior with only 153000km.few rust small on quarter pannels.. Everything works great! Great for winter car or everyday city car. Owned by 2 old women owners .

The 2 last pictures 4 season tires with snow logo are not included. pictures were taken from my buddy honda 94 accord. So these were to buy separately because they are not mine.
the price is Very little negotiable. Dont give me a stupid price or ill answer stupidly too.

I bought it to do deliveries but i never get to use it because i changed posititon at work.

Included last few bills that was fixed early this year .... Windshield blade and motor 500$ And other stuff w the exhaust..

If you want a 4 season tires with excellent tread with snow logo.. You can buy them from my friend for 200$ includes rims and tires. Originally from honda accord 1997 that will fit this corolla.

Fyi:

#1 brakes will be needed to be changed end of summer

#2 starter might need to be changed preferably before winter but it still runs perfectly

#3 check engine lights on coded for anti pollution censor with the catalyser after it got scanned but its not a big deal. You dont need to fix it.

#quarter panel stretch in.could be pulled back out would be good and check picture. It was not from a driven accident .

Important ***The good news is IF you can add 200$ cash****

I will get NEW premium 2x front pads and 2X rotors , NEW 2x rear pads and 2X rear rotors and NEW starter with lifetime warranty!!!!!

You can have a mecanic installing them for you.
I definitely can get you someone to change for a good rate. Not an expensive garage...

Please text me ONLY at 5147003678 if you want to buy it .

Back