Cruise October 23rd

Slow&NotLow

I'm going to be routing a nice little drive to end the season. I feel like sunday should work for almost everyone, if anyone has got any inputs in routes they'd enjoy taking feel free to chime in.

Would people still be down if it rains? If so we can do it this week if not Probably 1st week of november provided people don't store their cars.

Ok Sir, U need to tell us more.

i work for SoloTech as a Rigger and we have the contract with VS for the passed 8 years to do their fashion show so we get to see all them hoes on the catwalk =) .. this year they are in Paris

Would people still be down if it rains? If so we can do it this week if not Probably 1st week of november provided people don't store their cars.

no snow on the floor im still driving the hooptie .. so im down for next week

North cruise for fall shoots? I was thinking maybe 15 go up then to saint donat on the 329, relaxed cruise with stops for photos

We ended up going to Rigaud by vaudreuil sur le lac. Next week I'm not sure if I can do anything but if weather permits the week after and people are down lets organize something.

If you guys don't mind having other euro's with you i'd join if its a sunday :)

Perfect it would break the chain of shooting only dubs (not that only dubs are a bad thing :p). Just a decent sized group would be nice way to end off the season.

If you guys are interested in this weekend, just reply that you're down and what day you prefer and we'll go from there.

Back