maybe mitsubishi will come out with nice cars.

ScHyZo

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/10/20/nissan-renaults-purchase-of-mitsubishi-is-officially-official/

''After the company's announcement in May, the Nissan's purchase of a 34 percent stake in Mitsubishi is now official. The deal cost Nissan $2.3 billion, according to the Wall Street Journal, and brings Mitsubishi into the Nissan-Renault Alliance. The company explained that this new partnership will manifest itself in shared vehicle platforms and technology, joint purchasing, and shared manufacturing. Nissan also said that this purchase will make the company one of the three largest companies by volume in the world.''

Il y avait déja du partage dernierement. La Nissan Dayz/Mitsubishi eK ainsi que la Nissan Fugu/Infiniti Q70/Mitsubishi Proudia.

Are you saying there's nice Nissans? The last nice USDM Nissan is the pre-face-lift 370z. Before that, I guess you could say Altima SER. Before that, S13.

This is purely my opinion.
But no matter what you say, an R35 isn't nice. You just think it's nice because it's fast.

The Micra is quite cool for 10k$

And it was a bold move, it forced the spark and mirage to go down from 13k to 10k, it's a winning situation for consumers

nice nissan?

B13 SE-R
s12 s13 s14
Maxima 95-08 Manual
300zx
Infiniti i30
Infiniti G20 G35 G37

les early patfinder...
Frontier...

It could be an interesting partnership. Mitsubishi has been making very bland cars for years now while Nissans cars tend to have a little more edge to them. Maybe they can revive the brand

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It could be an interesting partnership. Mitsubishi has been making very bland cars for years now while Nissans cars tend to have a little more edge to them. Maybe they can revive the brand

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Only if they remove that shitty CVT.

Back