Gym a la maison / Basement gym

Surement le même kit 300lbs que moi, j'en avais pris 2 avec l'upgrade des barres... Je m'en sers d'une comme landmine.
C'était ça 2x : https://www.fitnessavenue.ca/300lbs-rubber-grip-olympic-weight-set-plates-2
Mais avec cette barre là 1x: https://www.fitnessavenue.ca/7ft-olympic-bar-1500-lbs-w-needle-bearings

Content que tu ais trouvé à ton goût!!

Pis fais-toi un cadeau, un autre no brainer: https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/gp/product/B01LXCTRXY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

J'adore ces clamps là... Tu vas voir que celles qui viennent avec, c'est assez LOL.

I fuckin hate 32mm bars for deadlifts.

x2 any bar should be 28mm in any case, the rest should be in the trash

I have a few bars, and they all have a place. My power bar is a 29mm, and it's violently knurled, and stiff as can be, great for low bar squats and benching. Lots of whip is nice for deadlifts and oly.

32mm bars are beater bars. Stiff as fuck, and take a beating when chad is doing 2" rom rack pulls with 700lbs. The extra thickness means they have a high load rating while using cheaper metals. Nothing wrong with them, I just hate the feel.

The only other thing I will suggest, IF you bench heavy a lot, is to pick up a wider (12"+) bench. Save your shoulders.

Thats what I got, 12 inchs wide bench. I'm really fancy when it come to bench, can't stand those skinny bench, neither the one with a large gap between the chair and the chair back, mostly when dumbbell pressing…

Can't wait to train in my basement.. sadly half of the order was BO..

20191212_223606.jpg

I have a few bars, and they all have a place. My power bar is a 29mm, and it's violently knurled, and stiff as can be, great for low bar squats and benching. Lots of whip is nice for deadlifts and oly.

32mm bars are beater bars. Stiff as fuck, and take a beating when chad is doing 2" rom rack pulls with 700lbs. The extra thickness means they have a high load rating while using cheaper metals. Nothing wrong with them, I just hate the feel.

Maybe for squatting, but for the rest, any bar with to much diameter makes your grip the limiting factor of your strength, that's why I hate them. Unless you wanna work your grip strength, but in that situation I would use an other option.

How was the Fitness Avenue in longeuil? I'm looking for a cheaper safety squat bar.

Top notch. The store owner was very helpful. They seem to only have their own brand equipment (Amstaff) in store, while they sell other stuff online. They also have a limited inventory since they sell a shitload of their goods. Half of my order was B.O. That said, they have a really nice show room and I would absolutly recommend them..

Bon, le setup est pas mal complet maintenant. Me manque juste mes 35lbs, 45lbs et mon timer mural de crossfit qui sont en route et je vais être en business! J'pense que pas mal tout est couvert pour l'instant, le reste serait du luxe ''nice to have'', ceci dit je dirais pas non a un rameur plus tard et un petit set de dumbbell pour ma blonde qui va retomber sur P90X/Insanity. Pour ceux qui cherche des mirroirs, j'ai pogné ceux la au Ikea, Gormorgon (120x96 cm) frameless, 60$ chaque. De loin le meilleur deal que j'ai pu trouver pour avoir une bonne grandeur!

gym2.jpg

gym3.jpg

Did you know that P90X is actually a multi level marketing scam, and the programming is terrible?

Now you know.

That gym looks great. If you want to be able to use the wide grip on the pullup bar, just get 2 steel plates as wide as the mount, and 1' long, and just remount it. I will post a pic later.

Did you know that P90X is actually a multi level marketing scam, and the programming is terrible?

Now you know.

That gym looks great. If you want to be able to use the wide grip on the pullup bar, just get 2 steel plates as wide as the mount, and 1' long, and just remount it. I will post a pic later.
Not aware. Tried it for 1 month. Very challenging though. I couldn't do the yoga so I always skipped that day.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

People ITT at the moment

NINTCHDBPICT000565280849-1.jpg

Bon, le setup est pas mal complet maintenant. Me manque juste mes 35lbs, 45lbs et mon timer mural de crossfit qui sont en route et je vais être en business! J'pense que pas mal tout est couvert pour l'instant, le reste serait du luxe ''nice to have'', ceci dit je dirais pas non a un rameur plus tard et un petit set de dumbbell pour ma blonde qui va retomber sur P90X/Insanity. Pour ceux qui cherche des mirroirs, j'ai pogné ceux la au Ikea, Gormorgon (120x96 cm) frameless, 60$ chaque. De loin le meilleur deal que j'ai pu trouver pour avoir une bonne grandeur!

View attachment 41554

View attachment 41555

Manquais tu de clairance au plafond pour avoir installé la monkey bar à l'envers?

j'ai la même cage, je te conseille d'ajouter la poulie haute en arrière, c'est vraiment pas cher elle va super bien !

Back