Official BaT car thread

A l epoque du mustang show du club MM a sanair, il y avait un gars de Boston qui venait chaque annee et une fois sur 2 avec sa Cobra R. Elle avait genre 50 000km, roulait avec de Boston
Il l avait gagné dans un tirage :yikes:

I find the bidding on this one suspicious. What's the point of a couple bidders jacking the price sky high in the first day, increasing bids by $5k over the previous? Now it's been stalled for 2 days..

Either way, the comment section for this auction is pretty interesting.

This has been going on for a good while. This sight is creating a bubble (along with easy monetary policy) in used cars. Could be a combination of BAT robo bidders with 1-2 comments even no comments and 1-2 bid history (to collect max fees on all sales) or the seller has several people working to create a frenzy. Happens often when sellers are professional or a dealer. Of course I've got no proof but I've seen this many times even on 'no reserve' auctions, bidding going up a thousand+ dollars at a time 4 days before the end. Makes absolutely no sense, how can it not be rigged.

Need to admit that it’s weird because the car isn’t 100% stock... Usually, the low mileage example are purchase by collectors but this one has a lot of stuff done on it. Even if they are quality or OEM mods, lots of maintenance shouldn’t be address at 16k miles like subframe reinforcement, bushings, ...

I am on the same forums as seller and he owns several ///M and Porsche cars. This one is a flip since he purchased the car in 2019 but he always had nice cars/ parts. Maybe he asked some friends to bid on it up to a reserve he found acceptable (maybe reserve was too low with BAT) so now from $52000 he can only made huge profit if another bid comes otherwise he just refound his friend?

WOW, my dad is on the picture!

Hahah that's awesome.

Really cool find, how do you put a price on this? Thought it was 19k miles.. 19 miles! Should be in a museum... Or in a ditch with Paradigm behind the wheel.

Edit: Just saw it sold for $29,500

Pis le vendeur l'a acquise en 2019 et a mis 500 miles dessus

Je parie qu'il l'a payée ben moins que $90k

Méchant flip payant je suis certain

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Il a sûrement payer autour de $40000...

Back