Official BaT car thread

Well there were not really produced for MY1999, mainly a carry over year and re tagged.

But indeed Canada received among the few tagged 1999 cars.

Interesting! I didn't know they were just re tags. In fact I didn't know a manufacturer could do that.

whats the production date on the door sticker? should be easy to know what year it is with that

There has always been discussion about how to classify the cars sold in canada in 1999- but officially it wasn't considered a model year. Either way, you can't deny that you have a rare car and an ITR no less.
Any CW ITR is fine in my books,

Sooooo Danny- is it for sale? Based on current selling prices south of the border- your asking price last year is looking really reasonable......

There has always been discussion about how to classify the cars sold in canada in 1999- but officially it wasn't considered a model year. Either way, you can't deny that you have a rare car and an ITR no less.
Any CW ITR is fine in my books,

Sooooo Danny- is it for sale? Based on current selling prices south of the border- your asking price last year is looking really reasonable......

I don't think I can let it go!!

50k$ US for E46 M3??? I always taught these were the not to much expensive M3!!!! I guess I'll never own one of these....
You can thank /drive , Jalopnik and auto journalists for driving the prices up... It also doesn't help that a ton of these cars were the following

1) Cabrios
2) turned into racecars, smashed and the cycle repeated

My god, je viens de visiter le site pour la première, j'ose espérer que je suis pas seul à "sporter un petit chubby" en regardant les vieux 4runner pas de rouille........

damn ! conversion manuel en plus. tout un sleeper. la 3ieme rangée c'est malade, regarder la voiture qui te suis c'est priceless pas mal lol

Back