Official BaT car thread

What the... 4k mile '91 BRG..

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-mazda-mx-5-miata-52/

1991_mazda_mx-5_miata_1560555051da49675bbf8376R2X1836-940x627.jpg

Sold for $14500, not bad, was sure it was gonna be more than that.

I know, how is this not a $20-25k car yet? I'm always surprised the NA Miata hasn't really had a spike in prices yet. It won't be long I'd say, these were iconic cars.

I know, how is this not a $20-25k car yet? I'm always surprised the NA Miata hasn't really had a spike in prices yet. It won't be long I'd say, these were iconic cars.

It was also the most desirable color combo and limited edition with LSD and almost brand new.

I drove one exactly like that at ASE 10 years ago and the track seems huge!!! Even if it was slow compare with what I had back than, it was pretty fun to drive!

It was also the most desirable color combo and limited edition with LSD and almost brand new.

I drove one exactly like that at ASE 10 years ago and the track seems huge!!! Even if it was slow compare with what I had back than, it was pretty fun to drive!

The '93 LE is the one that's most special to me. Only 1500 produced and I just love the look. I had the JDM equivalent (93 S-Limited, 1000 produced in Japan, identical to the '93 LE) and it was probably my favourite car I've owned. I think the '91 BRG is lighter though which makes it very desirable.

leopold3.jpg

leopold7.jpg

leopold11.jpg

Back