Official BaT car thread

Jeremi01

-- STATISTICIEN --
Let's see for how much it will sell

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-acura-integra/

Quite Immaculate Nighthawk Type R stock

This 2001 Acura Integra Type-R has 45k miles from new and remains almost all stock apart from a keyless entry system fitted by the previous owner. On offer by its owner of 3 years, records included in the sale indicate the car has seen consistent maintenance throughout the years. The seller recently performed a brake service including new rotors and pads, a new clutch master cylinder and slave cylinders, as well as a full fluid change using proper Honda fluids. Renowned as one of the best FWD production cars, this particular example was used as a reference vehicle during the development of the Forza Motorsports 3 video game. The car is sold with a clean Carfax and AutoCheck, service records dating back to the previous owner and a clear California title in the seller’s name

Inb4 stolen and retrouvé pu de moteur en arrière d'un crack house.

Je bet ca va se vendre 32,500$

I saw it as well in my daily BAT feed. Nice for sure- probably $30K easy.

I remember when mine was that clean.....however Joey has done miracles to bring it back to its former glory.

je savais pas qu'il y en avait eu des noir. toujours vu Jaune ou Blanche seulement.

Oui aux États-Unis en 2000 et 2001 il avaient le noir et le jaune uniquement. Au Canada on avait blanc et jaune en 2000 et 2001.

I think what Greg is saying- if the car is this clean- $80 of new discs will make it stand out as really clean and well kept.
Little details allow you to get maximum value when the car is for sale and yes this car is for sale....what happens after- well I hope it is not a garage queen...

Care to elaborate?

Sold two cars on BaT. I know dozens of bidders through email conversations and other sites.

BaT bidders pay a premium for California cars as at least half of the 18,000 registered bidders are residing in California. It is also already inspected in California, which is known as the most difficult state for inspection.

This car was also used by gaming companies for auto rendering.

Back