Official BaT car thread

What is the fuss with the mileage ? Are those car really that "weak" like a KTM high performance motocross ?

36k miles, high mileage rofl ,no wonder people get hard over a corvette, at least it is good for some time.

What is the fuss with the mileage ? Are those car really that "weak" like a KTM high performance motocross ?

36k miles, high mileage rofl ,no wonder people get hard over a corvette, at least it is good for some time.
The PCCC aka Porsche Composite Ceramic Clutch was never meant to last long. It's a pretty cool setup the entire clutch system. I've seen a shop locally (more like guy in his garage) doing the engine out service on one and was invited to see the job. The engine can be easily lowered out of the car and the gearbox/oil tank/ engine can be spilt. The drivetrain is a stressed member of the car as well.

e08b310b39f47c3910e44a8a6c025b8b.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

It's because the wankers who buy these cars buy them as investments. The more miles, the lower the value.

Now the way I see it, if you have 6-700k for an "investment car" you probably have proper investments too. Why not fucking drive it ?!?

It's stagerring that you see sub 2000km F40's, Enzo's and 288 GTO's for sale. You can't tell me they've been enjoyed... Have a look here:

https://www.tomhartleyjnr.com/current-stock/

It's because the wankers who buy these cars buy them as investments. The more miles, the lower the value.

Now the way I see it, if you have 6-700k for an "investment car" you probably have proper investments too. Why not fucking drive it ?!?

It's stagerring that you see sub 2000km F40's, Enzo's and 288 GTO's for sale. You can't tell me they've been enjoyed... Have a look here:

https://www.tomhartleyjnr.com/current-stock/
It's like the art world... Who can one up eachother by saying "oh yes mine has the lowest mileage" or "mine is all original" or "mine was owned by some famous guy"

Meanwhile the guy who has no fucks given is racing/smashing his 275 then hops in the spare 250F

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back