Official BaT car thread

Dec 22 at 12:21 PM
Sold on 12/22/16 for $34,500 to GT350

pretty impressive IMO.

I didn't follow the auction as intensely as you guys did

I was thinking 30k for this one, but I guess the colour combo and location pushed it further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its raining ITRs on BAT.

This one from Ontario- think I know the seller.

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/2000-acura-integra/

lotsa of Montreal interest- I recognize some user names.

Its Mazza, checking in from BaT here, same username. Definitely a quality put together car.

I'm expecting 20-25k USD, only because it's a Canadian car. If this had the VAT paid and was in New Mexico or California, I'd say 25-30k USD.

We will see... seller has already sold his other car on BaT too.

Its Mazza, checking in from BaT here, same username. Definitely a quality put together car.

I'm expecting 20-25k USD, only because it's a Canadian car. If this had the VAT paid and was in New Mexico or California, I'd say 25-30k USD.

We will see... seller has already sold his other car on BaT too.

I thought so.

I am still sitting on my 1998 ITR- still in great shape but has a lot of miles.
was offered 7K when I stopped driving it regularly and laughed.
I think his car is worth no more than 20K CDN but again the exchange skews what really is a 20K car as the Americans don't don't feel it but Canadians selling in USD make a premium .
Can't wait for the currency to go back to par.

I thought so.

I am still sitting on my 1998 ITR- still in great shape but has a lot of miles.
was offered 7K when I stopped driving it regularly and laughed.
I think his car is worth no more than 20K CDN but again the exchange skews what really is a 20K car as the Americans don't don't feel it but Canadians selling in USD make a premium .
Can't wait for the currency to go back to par.

He's at around 25k CAD so far, but I think his reserve is 20k USD. As someone who sold two cars on BaT, they won't accept your car -no matter what it is- is the reserve is not reasonable.

I like the strong USD because my website sells in USD. Besides that, it sucks since car parts are brutally expensive.

Back