Official BaT car thread

I'm looking for one to drive, not park in my garage. That is way too much money for a car that I will drive regularly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sad news is that most of them are now keepers.
Those that are still being driven are being kept- like my buddy Antoine- or they have been well preserved and are for sale as you see.

You will have to be really lucky and real fast to nail down a reasonably priced ITR that you will daily. But the question needs to be asked- why daily this car?
From a guy that has owned one since 2000 and daily drove it until 2010- I only enjoy it now in small spurts and that's just enough for a quick day drive or track day when the primary is in service.

I wouldn't necessarily daily drive it, but I would not necessarily keep it as a collector piece either. The cars that I own that are not garage queens are excessively maintained, however they are driven hard as they are designed to be driven. That being said, I don't mind paying premium for a car that will be kept as a garage queen. This one I would not consider a garage queen

I wouldn't necessarily daily drive it, but I would not necessarily keep it as a collector piece either. The cars that I own that are not garage queens are excessively maintained, however they are driven hard as they are designed to be driven. That being said, I don't mind paying premium for a car that will be kept as a garage queen. This one I would not consider a garage queen

I get it- but then this one is calling you, no? best of both worlds- very very clean car and not so that its going to get top dollar.
anyways, you may not yet be ready for a ITR- they are hard to justify.

I get it- but then this one is calling you, no? best of both worlds- very very clean car and not so that its going to get top dollar.
anyways, you may not yet be ready for a ITR- they are hard to justify.

To me its a 15k car. I own many cars, partly due to the fact that i enjoy having the choice of what to drive depending on my mood that day :) . Some days i prefer driving my B6 A4 with over 300k over my F-car or P-car or bimmer. I figure the ITR would be a fun addition

To me its a 15k car. I own many cars, partly due to the fact that i enjoy having the choice of what to drive depending on my mood that day :) . Some days i prefer driving my B6 A4 with over 300k over my F-car or P-car or bimmer. I figure the ITR would be a fun addition

I think the days of the 15K ITr are now over, but you never know.

I was just going to say; a RHD would be perfect if you didn't have the 25 year law. They're a fraction of the price of LHD ones.

$18000 with less than a hour to go....

FWIW, I had a this car in the GT version- not Cosworth but damn its so cool.
I think I would consider if it was local.
http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1976-chevrolet-cosworth-vega/

reminds me of a time when manufactures made real special run cars in limited quantities- once in a while..... not like what they do to the Mustang these days

I was checking out that Vega last week, I love it!!

Back