Why do we have shitty selve serve car washes here?

Trupower Distribution

Pretty much what my title says. We have a shitty gun that hardly lets out any soap, and we have a brush that people wash the ground with. Meanwhile in the states they literally have foam guns.
Why is everything in this province so shit? /rant
5e90e6b5937d1e630e90a41e7ed4f55a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Just never caught on in Quebec. There are some great ones in Ontario

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I was actually asking myself the same question a couple of days ago. I am following a couple a people with Z's on IG in the states and they are always posting videos washing their cars in self serv carwashes with sick foam guns

I was actually asking myself the same question a couple of days ago. I am following a couple a people with Z's on IG in the states and they are always posting videos washing their cars in self serv carwashes with sick foam guns
You following freshkicks? Lowtek33 also has a nice channel both z owners.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

First time I ever used one of those self serve car washes was in Florida, it was great. The ones here are good if you're trying to sand your paint down

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

il y a plusieurs année (genre 10-12ans) celui a Laval sur Des laurentides etait quand meme pas pire. J'etais a mon compte dans l'automobile et je préparais mes auto la

Has anyone tried the self serve at the corner of Papineau and Charland?

Yup, its crap. Equipment and the spots to wash ur car, Plus, its mostly taxis that go and FUCK they are slowwww!

The one on Marien/Sherbrooke is pretty neat seriously

right nest to work, I've gotta try it out!

il y a plusieurs année (genre 10-12ans) celui a Laval sur Des laurentides etait quand meme pas pire. J'etais a mon compte dans l'automobile et je préparais mes auto la

I went a couple of years ago and was very disapointed. machines wern't working, low water presure.....

Je sais pas si vous avez des clean international à Montréal, mais ici c'est la grosse coche. Tu ne vois plus le char tellement il y a de la mousse! Sauf quand il fait beau sa fait le lineup jusque dans la rue pis ils ont des heures d'ouverture même si c'est self-serve..

ONR... You'll save so much money and probably time.

DSC_0736_Edit.jpg

To put it into perspective, that size bottle would probably last you 5 years if you have multiple vehicles.

The Big Red Sponge was developed in Granby. Much of Optimums products have development in Granby actually. The gentleman in the video is Yvan, the owner of Repare Brise in Granby.

Anyhow, stop treating your cars poorly in car washes!

That's what I use, I've had it for a few years. Also makes a great clay bar lube and quick detailer when diluted

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back