Laptop stollen in trunk wtf???

$THE AFTERMATH$

Legacy Member
So i was downtown for a meeting, parked on de maisoneuve.
Came back 45 minutes later, laptop dissapeared from trunk.
Car was locked, no damage to the trunk whatsoever.
Wtf??

L'autre jour j'ai vue une femme barrer ses portes
Ensuite mettre ses clés dans sa sacoche et ''pouf'' le coffre a ouvert...

was the trunk locked after it got stolen? if so you might consider it was not there to begin with, someone else you know who might of borrow it and forgot to tell you?

Sorry to hear this .
You are late to the party !!!
Hope you did a police report !!
If you did go to them, they should have told you this : " we are sorry, they have machines that detect the WI-fi signals and thieves know what you have in the car only passing near by.
Then...they target easy to open cars. In general older cars."

I fu@king can't believe it ! DT area....between St-Marc... and up to University and Sherbrooke and Rene-Levesque.
I know four people got robbed the same way as you. In the last 2 years !!
Everything was in the trunk. Cars were locked when they came back.

What car if you don't mind?

I'm ready to go set them up. Should be very easy .
It must be an organized team !

So simple to send some under covered cops !!! I don't get it ! It drives me crazy ...just thinking about it.

police report and call insurance... ur home insurance should cover the loss, no?

see if any stores around have cameras... etc.

please aware me on the battery scanning technology?

Despite the metallic mass and conception of an automobile which gives the protection of a Faraday cage, it remains that the radio transmissions are still perceptible even from a few meters away.
Certain computers continue to emit in cellular radio mode, WIFI or Bluetooth even when in sleep mode. When the communication material’s internal circuits stay supplied they continue to emit certain pulses per minute to know if a server is available or another apparel is ready to be matched up in it’s operating range.
Why is sleep mode not really a sleep mode? Sleep mode is to satisfy our personnel need to immediately have all our services available to us.

Its a 2010 335xi, so not an older car, this is weird.
My boss said don't worry, we'll just get you a new one....
Laptop was probabl worth 500$ which is most probably the cost of my deductible

Tu peux scanner tout ce qui a une battery au lithium, que le laptop sois en sleep ou 100% fermé, dans la valise ou dans ton coffre a gants fermé, ils peuvent le trouver s'ils sont moindrement équipés, c'est la même chose pour les GPS, téléphones intelligents etc...

Maintenant comment ils ont ouvert ta valise sans rien toucher ca c'est pas pire lol, ils devaient juste être VRAIMENT bien équipé dans le genre à être capable de débarrer tes portes avec un ordi fait pour voler des chars comme tu vois dans les gros réseaux de vol de char.

So i was downtown for a meeting, parked on de maisoneuve.
Came back 45 minutes later, laptop dissapeared from trunk.
Car was locked, no damage to the trunk whatsoever.
Wtf??

Juste te dire sa de meme, sa me prend 30sec a 1min debarrer un char avec slimjim.
j'imagine que le voleur a debarrer pis popper la valise

lol battery scanner.. No such thing exists unless in a lab.

Everyone is trying to pull a hustle before xmas

Back