What's up with the abusive Gofundme crap.

Toze

Thus is the third time I see someone set up a Gofundme because of their broken cars. Seriously?? The two guys that went down to Ocean city and hydrolocked their cars, now I see a Mazda with a blown motor and people are donating! My motor locked up a few months ago and guess what, I hustled to get the money together to get it back on the road. Somebody has to explain to me why people are always looking to others for help.

/Sandy vag rant

@sotam123 explain this shit son

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thus is the third time I see someone set up a Gofundme because of their broken cars. Seriously?? The two guys that went down to Ocean city and hydrolocked their cars, now I see a Mazda with a blown motor and people are donating! My motor locked up a few months ago and guess what, I hustled to get the money together to get it back on the road. Somebody has to explain to me why people are always looking to others for help.

/Sandy vag rant

@sotam123 explain this shit son

Avec les années, les gens essaient des choses et guess what, ca marche! QUi essaie rien n'a rien. Nous sommes a l'ère du minimum effort. Tabarnac I wish lazy and stupid people would just get nailed in the ass when they act stupid, tse comme dans le temps.

Glad you tagged me...first of all...everyone who does this is a lazy, disrespectful pos.

Secondly...everyone doing these fund raisers for their broken cars are just 18yo kids that were raised badly and spoiled and think they can "pull a fast one" when all they are doing is looking like fools. Their parents probably pay them everything and now they dont know what to do so they use this..

The gofundme is intended for actual good use like supporting a cause, fundraiser etc...not to fix you stupid hydrolocked car. Its honestly sad to see and distrubs me because the people who set this up dont even have the common sense to think about what they are doing

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

attend attend . J'ai besoin de comptoir en quartz. Je sais maintenant comment les payé !

Just the fact that they both hydrolocked their motors, major facepalm. Useless cold air intakes on stock cars

chu a veuille de voir si je peut me faire payé mon dentiste par des inconnue ... srs

Well une piasse c'est rien pour 99.9% du monde, mais si 99.9% du monde te donnent une piasse, t'es riche.

Essaie-toi.

IN B4 Sotam sets up a gofundme for his next set of wheels *blah*:run:
Lmao never...
But what i did setup..is this meme
7bf0ada78a57513d164d18eddd5632ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Back