Divorce

Stirl_ae86

Legacy Member
With the downturn in the Alberta economy, I've noticed a trend with a lot of my customers. The trend is that as soon as times get tough, the wife asks for a divorce. I have multiple customers whose wives have left as soon as things get tough financially, and a couple others whose wives divorced them when they experienced health issues. At least one of the wives had a new man lined up before they left their husband (let's face it, they probably all did).

I don't think I personally know of any cases where the man divorces the woman.

What about those vows? Is there a correlation between the increase in divorce rates and the rise of "feminism"?

bishes

Different case with me, been with my gf for roughly 6 years, she's now working in the States doing post doc research( 2 years). Were a solid couple and discussed that we could do long distance since with my work she's covered under all of my benefits (common law). Out of the blue she gives me a ultimatum to come down there and find a job under her visa. Tried explaining to her that we will have no benefits, no health care, neither of us paying into a pension but I'm the bad guy.

I hate pussy

Ça divorce et quitte avec la moitier des avoirs du mari + Fond de pension et allocation familiale.

Il faut bien entretenir leur train de vie.

Je me suis marié parce que je savais que ma femme faisait autant sinon plus de cash que moi.
Je n'aurais jamais marié une femme qui fait moins d'argent que moi.

La loi de la guenon.

Une guenon ça lâche jamais sa liane avant d'en avoir attrappé une autre.

To be fair any man that is financially set, will divorce his wife if she gets fat or undesirable, goes both ways. We are far from a time when Man&Wife would stick together for the best of times and the worst of times.

IMO if you divorce your wife because her body changes with age / pregnancy, you have the wrong wife.

My wife has gained a couple pounds with her pregnancy that she has yet to lose, but the way she takes care of me man....

Her cooking skills are insane, she prepares my lunches for work, does the cleaning, laundry, goes to every fucking appointment with my kid, she has put her career at risk to take care of our son. She's the best woman in the world after my mom.

Ces femmes sont des serpents.

Elles perçoivent les hommes comme des ressources. Tant qu'à recevoir peu, elles demandent la moitié de leur homme pensant qu'elles peuvent mieux gérer.

"Mon homme n'a plus les ressources qu'il avait. Conséquence, il ne peut pas me payer le dernier iPhone qui est sorti il y a 6mois. Je vais me trouver un autre homme qui va accepter de me payer tout ce que je demande. De toute façon, je vais l'avoir car en divorçant, j'ai sa moitié après tout." Si elles ne parviennent pas à trouver un autre homme, elles demandent alors le BS et tirent d'un revenu non-déclaré en parallèle.

IMO if you divorce your wife because her body changes with age / pregnancy, you have the wrong wife.

My wife has gained a couple pounds with her pregnancy that she has yet to lose, but the way she takes care of me man....

Her cooking skills are insane, she prepares my lunches for work, does the cleaning, laundry, goes to every fucking appointment with my kid, she has put her career at risk to take care of your son. She's the best woman in the world after my mom.

C'est exactement pourquoi j'ai marié ma femme ;) Mais, elle n'a pas prise de poids après la naissance de mon fils heu heu hue

Her cooking skills are insane, she prepares my lunches for work, does the cleaning, laundry, goes to every fucking appointment with my kid, she has put her career at risk to take care of our son. She's the best woman in the world after my mom.

I'm not talking about pregnancy here.

But you cannot negociate desire. If a women gain weight (lets say substantially) and does nothing to loose it, there are alot of men who will loose their desire, as the women they fell in love with is not the same anymore. And that goes both ways.

You can call those men/women anything, superficial, meanies, assholes. Call them what you want, its not going to change their personnal physical tastes towards the opposite sex. The reste of the marriage can be perfect, food, money, kids ect. But if you're in a dead bedroom because the desire is not there anymore, it usually does not end well.

I'm not talking about pregnancy here.

But you cannot negociate desire. If a women gain weight (lets say substantially) and does nothing to loose it, there are alot of men who will loose their desire, as the women they fell in love with is not the same anymore. And that goes both ways.

You can call those men/women anything, superficial, meanies, assholes. Call them what you want, its not going to change their personnal physical tastes towards the opposite sex. The reste of the marriage can be perfect, food, money, kids ect. But if you're in a dead bedroom because the desire is not there anymore, it usually does not end well.

I agree with you. But what I'm saying is, if you marry a woman just for her looks, you haven't married the right woman.

C<est cool ça, mais moi je ne me cherche pas une bonne à tout faire. Donc elle peut faire autant de sandwish qu'elle veut, mais si elle est devient grosse et pas belle, et que je ne suis plus attiré vers elle, je crois que je vais passer à autre chose.

Make them all sign a prenupt. You'll eliminate some of those but not all. Rich guys also have multiple chicks on the side while the good wife/mother material is home with the kids. I just think that women are now wanting to play the same game.

Probablement que leur couple allait pas bien en partant. La femme restait encore avec eux parce que le gars apportait une sécurité financière. Quand la sécurité est pu la, elle sacre leur camp.

Back